Riverchase Motel
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 157
USD 187
USD 167
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 146
ComfortInn
USD 105
USD 100
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 145
USD 123
ClarionHotels
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 180
Timbers Lodge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 143
USD 291
MainStay Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 182
MainStaySuites
The Inn at Christmas Place(Pigeon Forge)
USD 222
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 April 2016

After reading previous reviews I was hesitant about staying here but we were pleased. The room was clean and efficient. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only drawback was the traffic noise but it was rod run week. The location was great and within walking distance to everything. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank mlc2clm
Reviewed 14 April 2016

I booked This motel last night. I found the lady on duty very nice and helpful. The room after taxes is $120.00 per night. GREAT PRICE for the car show, Yes, I have read all the reviews- Some good and some bad. But Our Family has chosen to form our own opinion. I work at a job with insurance that customer surveys can either help us or hurt us. So I take GREAT pride in reviews.
I already know that the location is AMAZING. Our rooms are kinda on the back side. .. But that's ok. We waited to the last minute to book. Right now, the only thing that would be better is a suite on the front side.LOL
We are staying thru Sunday. So I will update this review when we return.
Teresa

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teresa S
Cynthia G, Owner at Riverchase Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2016

Thank you for your recent stay with us during the car show. We appreciate you and your reviews. We can use your feedback to improve our business.
We hope to see you again when you visit our beautiful area.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

My family of four came down for a long weekend beginning of April. Upon check in, the guy we checked in with had me questioning our stay because he was quite rude and short with my questions. However, once we got into the room we were fine! It's conveniently located with easy access to bypasses to skip the traffic! Our room was cleaned daily! On our last night we were swimming & our toddler was in the pool with his dad. There were some teenagers jumping off of the side of the rocks which was making of very difficult to enjoy the pool. However, the lady at the front desk came to the rescue and made them stop so that the others could enjoy it! Overall, I'm very happy and we will be back! Plus the prices were great!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Brittany L
Cynthia G, Owner at Riverchase Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Thank you for your recent visit with us. We are happy to chose to stay with us. And with your comments and review we can improve our business.
We look forward to having you visit us again.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Considering the location and the price .. And Not being able to find any vacancy for the dates I needed I am okay with the motel. After reading reviews I looked over the room before I even unpacked and didn't find anything worth calling for far as the cleanliness of the room. I personally would rather spend more money for better quality beds, but once again for the price and the location can't beat it. The indoor pool area was not clean around the pool at all. Disappointed that our beds were made on our second night but they didn't change the sheets. At least we did get clean towels. Overall not a BAD stay, but not the best either.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Shayna H

Thank you for your recent visit with us. We are sorry that your stay wasn't as it should have been. With your comments , we hope to improve. We appreciate your comments.
We hope you will visit us again on your next visit to our beautiful area.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

My husband, myself and our 4 year stayed on 3/4/16. Upon check-in, the man working the front was in need of a lesson in hygiene as well as customer service. We went to our room which was horrendous! There was bodily hair in the bathroom floor and tub, the bed had crumbs between the fitted and top sheet as well as a used glow stick, there was an empty snickers trash wrapper in the floor and a chewed up pen b the door. We did make mention of this to the man working the front desk to which we were told "he would get it cleaned". It never was. To make matters worse, we have spoken to the owner and she was appalled at the allegations of her motel. Our son, who is autistic does not do change well, therefor upon seeing the indoor pool, we decided to go buy bed linens for the night. I would not recommend this motel to stay, for starters other families were talking about the cleanliness and after speaking to the owner and her attitude towards us I was taken back. We were not seeking anything from her only to inform her as to her staffs professionalism and appearance and her rooms cleanliness you would have thought I was asking for her to refund us!

Room Tip: do not stay here!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Lindsey O
Cynthia G, Owner at Riverchase Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

I am sorry that your recent stay with us was not as comfortable as it should have been.
Upon checking in, we feel if you are not satisfied, we would like to correct and change your room. You did not allow us to do that for you. With your comments we hope we can improve on our business.