“Great place.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #34 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Ward,SC
“Great place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

We have stayed there the last 2 years, and was planning on staying this year but they have almost tripled their prices so we can't stay there any more.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
tgtim, General Manager at Timbers Lodge, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
I am happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us and if you want to stay this year give me a call directly and I assure you we will get you a room reserved for this year. I am always glad to hear people enjoy our Lodge.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Easley, South Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

Do not put children in the showers!!! The water is scalding! It fluctuates between very cold and scalding hot. The rooms are nice and roomy but there is NO sound barriers between the rooms. My stay was miserable and very noisy

• Stayed February 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
tgtim, Manager at Timbers Lodge, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
We are sorry to hear your stay was not what you expected. If you have issues with noise we can always help at the front desk a simple phone call to the the other room or we could even move you. I hope you would give us another chance , I assure you that if you had issues with noise or any thing else our front desk would be happy to resolve it for you.
North Liberty
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

We could not afford a log cabin so this is as close as we could afford at the time. We were so excited to stay and was so disappointed when we walked into the room. It felt dirty and was dirty. The bathroom was gross and the beds were too. I was scared to let the kids touch anything because I knew it was not cleaned properly. It was in much need of new paint and bedding. Oh yes it smelt like dingy smoke. We will never stay there again and laugh at it when we visit the area.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank jennifer M
tgtim, Manager at Timbers Lodge, responded to this review, 17 January 2012
We were so upset to hear that you didnt enjoy your stay.I cant imagine anyone feeling this way about our lodge. We would love for you to give us another chance to change your mind.
priinceton wva
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2012

I cant say enough good things about this motel. We traveled with our teenage daughter and her friend . We were here for New Years.I was so impressed with this hotel everyone there was so friendly and nice.The room was good and clean the beds was so comfy great pillows and comforters nice big snowy white clean bath towels.Great breakfast,great location .I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be right in the middle of all the action and wants to come back to a nice,clean friendly and peaceful hotel for a comfy nights rest.I will be staying again and will recommend this hotel to all my family and friends.A big THANK YOU to everyone at Timber Log for helping making my New Years a great one.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
tgtim, Manager at Timbers Lodge, responded to this review, 4 January 2012
My staff and I are so glad you and your family had a great New Year and we hope to see you again soon!
NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

My sister and her husband, along with my parents, have stayed here at least 3-5 times and plan to stay again mainly because it is a pet friendly hotel that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and is close to the outlet malls. Even though it is in a busy traffic spot, they have always had peace and quiet in their rooms. They have had no complaints either before or after the remodel with cleanliness or any other issues (They can be picky, too!), so I am sorry to see so many negative reviews. I just got back from a trip through Pigeon Forge and noticed it is now called Timbers Lodge.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank smokymtnsweethearts
tgtim, Manager at Timbers Lodge, responded to this review, 4 January 2012
We are proud to offer lodging that pet lovers can bring their best friends and have a good time. It makes us exremely happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again very soon.