“HIGHLY RECOMMEND”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Hanky Panky

SEATING FOR TWO
BACK DECK WITH GAS GRILL
Candy Machine
Movie Library
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Cathy L
“HIGHLY RECOMMEND”
Reviewed 2 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This was a beautiful cabin with every amenity you need for a wonderful weekend in the mountains! I would definitely come back and recommend to anyone!!!

14 Jun 2017
THANKS FOR THE KIND REVIEW AND I WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU AGAIN IN THE FUTURE. GOD BLESS.
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 10 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Pigeon Forge.....
This was perfect. My husband and I just wanted a place to relax for the weekend. This was our first cabin stay and the first away from our son who is 11. It rained all weekend, but we really enjoyed it. The birds and squirrels that paid a visit was welcome. The cabin was clean and adorable.
The ONLY thing I could possibly say to improve would be to put a blind or curtain over the sliding glass doors.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Christoph...
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

It was beautiful and quiet. We had a great time. There are a lot of fun things to do in pigeon forge.

“Great cabin!”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Hanky Panky. It was cute and clean. The bed was amazingly comfy as well. We will definitely stay again. Thank you!

25 Apr 2017
Hope to get to work with you again in the future. God Bless. Janice
North Carolina Mountains, North Carolina
“Awesome”
Reviewed 16 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

The cabin was awesome,clean,quite and beautiful.Planning on go back soon.The weather was so nice and lovely. What a surprise to have a hot tub right on the porch with trees all a round,almost like living in a tree house.The deco was so well done .I was amazed by all the bears and things that went with them.At night on the the porch it was so quiet and peaceful,like being in the woods alone to enjoy the sound of nature.
I will be going back soon,it is a place I will never forget.Janice did a awesome job with the cabin to make it feel like home.Thank you so much for allowing us to visit it and enjoying it.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
17 Oct 2016
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE KIND REVIEW OF MY CABIN. YOU CAN TELL THAT I REALLY ENJOY WORKING WITH PEOPLE AND TRY TO OFFER A NICE PLACE TO STAY. I DO LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU AGAIN IN THE FUTURE. GOD BLESS. JANICE
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing