“A GREAT NIGHT OF ENTERTAINMENT!”

Celebration! Dinner Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Gather ‘round for a down-home, high-energy, laugh-out-loud experience for the entire family filled with spectacular high-stepping, high-flying acrobatic thrills, music, comedy, magic, exceptional eats and a whole lot of Smoky Mountain fun.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I went to the show with my momma and best friend. We weren’t sure what to expect because we hadn’t met anyone who had seen the show. We were NOT disappointed. The food, friendliness of the staff and performers, along with the jaw dropping performance of the acrobats were all fantastic! I would highly recommend this dinner show to anyone! It’s worth every penny! I will be coming back and recommending this dinner show to everyone!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,044)
All reviews
in 19 reviews
"my favorite part"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

First of all, if you have to choose between (Dixie) Stampede or this show then go with the Stampede. This is a WONDERFUL show but Dixie Stampede is just a touch better. This is also a must see though! It has a ringmaster, Hugh Jackman style, who conducts the program. It was a lot of acrobatics. It is very entertaining! The food once again is delicious. You better arrive hungry! You can also request a take-home bag or container. Have fun!

1  Thank Tonya S
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Went to the Wednesday night 6 pm show on 4/4/18. Sat in G1 (didn’t realize we were getting tickets so close, I just purchased early from the concierge at our condo resort). It doesn’t appear that there is a bad seat in the house! We’ve been to the Dolly Parton Stampede a few times and this was a smaller more intimate venue. Food was fantastic! Same great soup from the stampede, and all kid friendly items! Fried chicken, sweet potatoes, macaroni, biscuit and ham. All delicious given the shear quantity of food coming out and each item was soooo hot and great!
The show was engaging from beginning to end. My 5 and 10 year old each have different parts of the show they loved the best.
The show cast was available afterward for pictures and was sooo neat. They were all so friendly. Our server was Misty and she was amazing. I know not all kids get this apportioning but my oldest was called up on stage to participate in part of the show, and she was thrilled.
When we come back, we will be doing this show again!

1  Thank Jenni R
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Not comparable to the Stampede. I was expecting a bit more from something with Dolly's name on it. Food is good but comparable to Cracker Barrel. Show needs some work. Was a bit lacking as far as keeping your attention and for the price, I would expect more energy more excitement more awe, it's fine but the last ten minutes were the best part of whole show

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Dolly Parton’s Spectacular did not disappoint us.
The food was good: chicken was so moist and flavorful, biscuit was good, soup was delicious.
The show was entertaining: the clowns were amusing, the aerials were amazing, the acrobatics were awesome.
My hard to impress 14yo boy was impressed.
A little pricy- but it’s a tourist town, so it’s to be expected.
Our waiter- Jake- was attentive and kept us refilled on drinks.
He paid extra attention to our vegetarian, who required a different meal, with no problems or complaints. (He even helpfully let her know the vegetable soup contained chicken broth).
My slow-eating 10yo posed no problem for him, even as he came around to collect plates.

I recommend!!