“perfect winter vacations”
other travellers have booked this property
Shagbark Resort at Waldens Creek Side view of Sunset View
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Shagbark Resort at Waldens Creek
Side view of Sunset View
Parking area in front of Sunset View
Mountain views from front deck
One of the many sunsets from the front of the yard
Sunset
Another great Sunset
This is a view from the front deck as the clouds cover the mountains
Outside front deck overlooking mountains
Clouds moving across mountains
View from front deck
Deck leading to screen hot tub sitting area
Butterfly garden just outside window of chalet
Rear garden patio grilling area
the grilling patio area
creek while driving to chalet entrance
Waterfall
Stream while driving to chalet
One of the many streams in this gated community
Living area with fireplace & T.V with custom decor
Pool table off Living room to enjoy with friends
Open and bright living area with lots of window to see the views
Pool table coverts into table for a nice family dinner
Kitchen with bar sitting all you need to cook any meal
Susan's
Playstation and board games to enjoy
Wild turkey feeding just outside the door
This is me with my pets
Turkeys
Bear
Bear
Enjoy the pool during the summer months
Fall time is here
flowers , flowers, flowers...
Butterfly bush
My wife Susan works hard on her garden
Spring time at Sunset View
Spring Flowers
Winter at Sunset View is breath taking
Winter at Sunset View
Winter
Winter mountain views
Mountains turn silver in the winter
Holiday decor
We decorate for Christmas
Christmas Tree
Spring is coming
View of the national park / One of the most visited in USA
BeCubs
Deer eating along side of road
Bay Window during Fall colors
Flower boxes
baby bear walking in front of deck
Soak Jutted Tub
Hot tub with screened seating
Second bed
Master bedroom with soaking tub jetted to relax after a long hike in the mountains.
back patio
Pool Table off kitchen
Double stainless sinks with dishwasher open to living room.
New queen bed. Room has large  windows to bring in light and views.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Alejandro...
Miami, Florida
“perfect winter vacations”
Reviewed 7 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Great chalet, very clean, amazing views, within minutes of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Hope we will be back!

Your age range 35-49
Dieva R
“Great winter break”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Amazing chalet, extremely clean. We had an excellent New Years weekend. Minutes from Pigeon Forge. Great getaway!!!

6 Jan 2018
So glad you enjoyed your New year's at our Mountain Chalet.
Brenda H
“Great place to get away and relax”
Reviewed 28 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This Chalet is amazing. Everything was just as we expected. Even thou there were houses close by, it felt very secluded. We were close enough to all of the attractions in Pigeon Forge, but yet we were still able to relax and unwind and enjoy the mountain view. The owner was very attentive and made sure that we had everything that we needed. Thank you for an amazing vacation!

30 Nov 2017
Thanks for the great review.
wynell529
Scottsville, Kentucky
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 7 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

With reviews of excellent I expected the cabin to be alot nicer. It was advertised as 2 bath. It was a bath and half. The Wifi did not work with the porvided passwords. The over all condition was dated and dirty. I frlt like I was sleeping on filth. The bath fans did not work. I could not recommend and would never go back. Horrible, nasty, fiflthy and gross would best discribe this cabin.

21 Oct 2017
The advertisement indicates one full bath and on half bath. The internet has a new modem. You should of call I would of helped. As far as my chalet being dated I just spent $10.000 on furniture and kitchen cabinets. I know for myself the chalet is clean because I have one housekeeper who just cleans my chalet. I believe you had a issue before you arrived because you wanted two baths. The only thing you had to do was to pick up the phone and call. Very surprised due to all are repeat guest and reviews of excellent over ten years of ownership.
Dianne P
“Very disappointed due to loss of power!!!!”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Enjoyed the Sunset View very much until a storm rolled through and knocked out all of the power. Had to cut my vacation a day short because we had no power and no water. Very disappointing!!!

5 Jun 2017
Yes as very strong storm with 80 mph winds hit east TN. knocking out power to thousands of people.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing