“great”

Bedroom at Call Of The Wild
Hot Tub at Call Of The Wild
Deck at Call Of The Wild
Call Of The Wild
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hartsgirl...
Sharpsburg, Ga
“UNMAINTAINED”
Reviewed 7 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We went for a surprise birthday weekend only to find that the inside tub had not been cleaned, it was full of dirt and dust, a variety of bugs.. including roaches. There were bugs on the floor in places as well. I know this is a cabin in the woods but there should not of been that kind of variety in the cabin. I would have been embarrassed if this was my cabin and I was renting it out. The shower head wet the wall, the tub did not drain well when we showered. The bug thing really bothered me and after we returned home while doing our laundry from the trip.. discovered we'd brought home at least one roach, praying there are no more. I have never had that issue at my home. My husband planned this trip for me and he said it was not what he expected it to be when he looked at the website, we will not return to this cabin.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Hillsville Va

Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Southern WV
Reviewed 27 June 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing