See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Not impressive. Not as pictured on the site. I dont understand how they got a toilet and tub to fit into the extremely small restroom. The room was small. We had three adults crowded into a two queen size bed room. The air conditioner did not work properly. Requested a room with a bigger restroom was told they did not have any larger restrooms. The room was dirty. Not impressed at all. I do not recommend even for the price.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Karen W
Reviewed 24 October 2018

Exterior: Driving up it was very hard to see the sign for the place as it was very faded. The lighting for the parking lot was not the best, the parking lot lights did not come on until very late in the night. There is a smoking area right outside the entrance, not very good for someone who has asthma having to walk through the smoke.
Common area: The desk was being worked by someone with their young kid rounding around the area. Broken tile, nasty carpet, beat up walls, smell of smoke, and other major signs of neglect cover a majority of the common areas. The breakfast was a joke, stuffed into this small room with to many tables in there. The food was ok, but all the food was stuffed in a corner and didn't flow for easy access.
The room: Walking into the room it seemed clean and what you would expect for the price. We stayed in a room with 2 queen beds and it we were honestly happy to head back home. The beds were a step above camping, the beds were hard, our 2 year old wanted to sleep on pillows because they were so hard. My wife and I did not sleep well at all on the hard bed. If you expect to be able to do your makeup here you better bring your own lights for the sink area, you have one small light at the sink. The bathroom is smaller than most closets, you can touch all 4 walls sitting on the toilet. If you want to walk into the bathroom then you pretty much have to step in the bathtub to close the door. If you are on the larger side then this bathroom is not going to work well.

Let me conclude by saying the only reason we stayed here is because the place we would normally stay was booked (Riverstone Resort and Spa) and this was a last minute trip. You get almost what you pay for, but we will never stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Do not stay here!! I found bed bug. Clerk wasn’t surprised. Manager hung up on me. Said I wasn’t getting a refund. Groupon said they will talk to the manager and see if he will refund me. Well well see

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank simmonspj
Reviewed 16 October 2018

The hotel was okay for the price. The location was good because we could walk to restaurants and the trolley stops. Our room was small, the TV, A/C worked well. One of the lamps did not work. Our room was not cleaned until after 5:30 one day. The breakfast was decent, but no fruit. Our room and the interior of the hotel did not smell of cigarette smoke, but there were always people smoking at the entrance.

Room tip: 2nd floor is quiet
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Good place to stay if you want to be near DollyWood. The price was very good so we knew it would not be a 9 or 10 hotel. The food was a 10 in the mornings but the rooms are not real big and in need of some small fixing up..For the money I would stay there again. Was about 40 dollars less a night the most of the rest.