MainStay Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
USD 135
Clarion Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 128
USD 104
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 139
USD 135
USD 82
USD 76
Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 157
USD 134
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
USD 256
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 280
USD 223
Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 105
USD 90
Priceline
Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 88
Priceline
All reviewsdazeloftbearofficelodgemountainsattractions
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Please don’t waste your money. This cabin needs some serious updating. The furniture looks second hand. The reclining chairs, which are too small for a six foot man to sit in, are broken and very small. The tv’s are from 1990 and a tube style but they do come with the latest technology of a vcr. The advertising says all the comforts of home,, well my home has a hair dryer and Internet. The bedding has burn holes and appears filthy. The decorations are covered with dust and dirt and have to be as old as the tv. Master bedroom has a shower that is like taking one in a dark musty closet. Let’s move on to the kitchen, refrigerator has dents and marks all over it but does work well. Upstairs their is a small pool table that is ripped stained and broken. I emailed their office and they said they would call maintenance or housekeeping, what a joke.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The cabin itself is beautiful, staff is friendly, and more than happy to accommodate if you need maintenance. The cabin is clean, and pool is very nice. Only complaint here is that small details were not paid attention to. Had trouble with fireplace staying lit, hot tub jets, no chalk for pool sticks, no dish detergent, plan on bringing even salt and pepper. Outside patio grills rough. My husband fixed the shower handle which was loose, and the kitchen faucet was barely able to swivel from one side to the other. Lights in upstairs bathroom over toilet didn't work, some small drain issues as well. Just little things that can become annoying considering the cost to rent is on the high side. If you read my other reviews I'm pretty easy to please. They did send someone out for the fireplace, it just wouldn't stay lit. I'm not saying don't stay here, it is pretty, and relaxing. I am confident they will update :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Our trip to Tennessee cabins was absolutely amazing. Cabin was fully loaded with all you need. Better than I expected. Lots to do for all ages.
Shows are very entertaining. Nothing feels like cheap junk. Trip to Tennessee was worth every penny.
I’ll be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Eva S
Reviewed 28 February 2018

We took our Dad for his 80th birthday and the cabin was exactly like in the pictures and the view is AMAZING!!! Nothing better than sitting in the hot tub with an adult beverage looking out at the Smoky Mountains. There is so much to see and do in the area you will never be bored. The Amazing View office was helpful with all our questions. We are very thankful to the owners and will for sure being staying again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2018

I do not want this to come across like I am “mad” but I have asked for my 10% "refund" four times, and they will not respond.
Here is what happened:

We were told it was a 1 bedroom that sleeps 5. The main reason we wanted a cabin was for a “Family Thanksgiving Get-Away” with a hot-tub.

The hot-tub was not in working condition for the first two days, and the third day we spent in the Smoky Mts so we were unaware that it was even fixed until Saturday. Huge Disappointment! But that is only the start…

From the minute you opened the door the smell of cigarette smoke reeked! We had candles and doors open the whole time we were there.

The carpet was filthy. Really I cannot believe that they would agree to rent a place with this carpet.

The fireplace looks so pretty in the pictures, but is not a gas fireplace and no place we stopped sells firewood this time of year (is what we were told).

It was misrepresented as a 1 bedroom. “1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 5”
It is a loft. No privacy. Speaking of privacy, there is no blind on the bathroom window and no exhaust fan. And… speaking of blinds they were filthy and several broken. It does sleep 5, but no pillows for more than 2.

There were 2 TV’s but you could not use both at once because of the sound in the cabin and no walls in the “bedroom.” Plus, were was a nice sound system but no instructions on how to use it or the game system. My teenagers could not even figure it out. Plus there is an air-hockey table that is so old there are no nets and when you played the table (once) it “fell off the base of the leg” that someone had just propped up.

Now some of this is on me. As I assumed that the cabin would have WiFi. But I cannot believe that in today’s world there was no WiFi. So I had 2 teenagers with no WiFi, No game system, No hot-tub, No air hockey table…

Now to the kitchen… so it was Thanksgiving and I like to cook. It said that ” The kitchen has everything you will need to cook a nice dinner at the end of a fun day in town. ” However here is a list of the things it does not have:
No mixing bowls
No whisk
No serving spoons
No cutting board (the counter top is all scratch-up from people just cutting right on it)
No wine glasses
The dishes are all scuffed
Many were dirty and I had to wash before we used
No matching silverware
No cookie sheet (which I use under my items in the oven to catch any spills)
The oven was very dirty
And…. The best was No Working Can Opener!! Had to use a knife to try and open cans, very dangerous!

My last issue truly is dangerous… the smoke alarm was removed from the cabin. You could see the spot it hung but no alarm. I would think after last year’s fires this would be a #1 thing you would want in each cabin. Very disappointed!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family