See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

First the positive: we parked right outside our room. This was nice. The lady at the front desk was pleasant. The shower worked well and had good water pressure.

The bad: where do I start? This hotel should cost no more than $50/night. The room had a no smoking sign on the door but when we walked in the stale cigarette smoke was overwhelming. So overwhelming that we sprayed febreeze everywhere (didn't help). There was some unknown...stuff by the door on the wall (blood? See pics). The lamps mounted between the beds worked---but one had a loose fixture and looked like it had previously melted the shade (see pic). The sheets were clean but had holes and were very thin. One of the pillows was flat as a pancake (couldn't get a picture that really showed this), and there was no blanket. There was a bedspread on each bed (like the ones from the 90s--probably was from then) that was scratchy and nasty. The mini fridge was clean on the inside but there was some dried....fluid that had not been cleaned up(see pic) on the outside. The tub had cigarette burns (see pic), a hole in the wall by the shower head (pic), and the light fixture was FILTHY and had no cover (see pic).

I am a person who loves sleeping in and hates getting up in the morning however I was so excited to get to leave in the morning. So glad I don't have to stay here more than one night!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Leigh W
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

DO NOT stay here . in our room phone was yanked out of the wall . dirt on hair dryer, In heat / ac , 1 towel and it was filthy , both beds had something on blankets . 1 paper coffee cup. Rug was filthy. No remote for tv. Non smoking room had cig butts behind beds garbage behind night stand . you have to pay for ice. No attendant at 8am when suppose to have 24hr coverage.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rieann55
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Just returned from staying 5 nights here !
Great place to stay . Rooms are nothing fancy but clean . Great price .
Would stay here again. Close to many things . If you want away from road noise ask for a room in the back .

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Very friendly staff. It's comfortable and has that rustic feel to it. It's super cute and right on the strip.if you're high maintenance don't stay here. If you just need a place to stay for the night that's clean and cozy, stop on in.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I took off on a road trip with my three year old son. This was a great place for the night. It was quiet, clean and comfortable. No complaints here. I stayed in room 204. This is what I was able to see when I looked out of my window. We were only a few miles from the trolley station at the Old Mill. You can park there for free and use the trolley for .50 cent. This hotel is near a lot of attractions too.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family