See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

DO NOT stay here . in our room phone was yanked out of the wall . dirt on hair dryer, In heat / ac , 1 towel and it was filthy , both beds had something on blankets . 1 paper coffee cup. Rug was filthy. No remote for tv. Non smoking room had cig butts behind beds garbage behind night stand . you have to pay for ice. No attendant at 8am when suppose to have 24hr coverage.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rieann55
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Just returned from staying 5 nights here !
Great place to stay . Rooms are nothing fancy but clean . Great price .
Would stay here again. Close to many things . If you want away from road noise ask for a room in the back .

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Very friendly staff. It's comfortable and has that rustic feel to it. It's super cute and right on the strip.if you're high maintenance don't stay here. If you just need a place to stay for the night that's clean and cozy, stop on in.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I took off on a road trip with my three year old son. This was a great place for the night. It was quiet, clean and comfortable. No complaints here. I stayed in room 204. This is what I was able to see when I looked out of my window. We were only a few miles from the trolley station at the Old Mill. You can park there for free and use the trolley for .50 cent. This hotel is near a lot of attractions too.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

The beds were so comfortable and a great price. Friendly staff and very helpful staff. The location was great, small pool but it worked for us very well. Strong wifi signal. Great for a family who's looking to save some money. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family