All reviews hatfield and mccoy titanic museum small room an older hotel walking distance clean rooms great place to stay
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

The prices were cheap for Memorial Day weekend. HOWEVER, the room appeared surface-clean, and was only as such. There was a roach in the bathroom, which also had stains on the tub and toilet, we reserved a smoking room, they gave us a nonsmoking and told us to smoke in there. The microwave was very outdated as was the mini fridge. The staff was very uninterested in the guests, and the pool is the size of a family backyard pool, rather than a hotel size and also didn't appear very clean, over all, avoid if you have integrity.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Corey B
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Look if you are trying to save money and are not picky about everything then this is a great place. Beds are comfy which is hard to get in cheap places. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and smelled like any hotel room. I will let you know if you want wifi and a big pool then this place is not for you, wifi signal weak and pool small, we didn't care about these things because we didn't use them anyways. We stayed 2 nights and would stay here again and again.

So I stress if you are a picky person look elsewhere and if you just want a comfy,clean place to stay and save some cash stay here. This is an older hotel.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Matt J
Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

When my brother & I got there I thought it was okay..we saw how small the pool was and we were a little upset. Then we got all of our stuff in the room and it smelled awful like cigarettes. The fridge was broke the TV didn't work the bathroom was disgusting. I have nothing good to say about this place and NEVER AGAIN will we ever stay at a place like this.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank jdttt
Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

If you like dirty rooms with bad smells and no refunds then this place is OK, but otherwise, I would choose a different place to stay. When I went to bed the first night, there were trident wrappers in the bed. Not mine! The washcloths were dirty and we couldn't get replacements when we asked. Had to wash with hand towels! Pillows were hard and lumpy. Walls were filthy and coffee straws were in the floor that didn't belong to us. They stayed there the entire trip also, so ya know they didn't vacuum! Sounded like there were some kind of critters in the room too. Never saw anything though. All we did was sleep there, but we won't stay here again!!! Ever!

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Christy A
Reviewed 8 September 2015

1st timer had no problems or issues as others have had, Sure was glad.
The bed was comfortable, I took my own sheets and pillows. No problems with WiFi or TV & NO bugs!!!. Had a very small microwave and a mico fridge. Can't beat the price. Great location, across the street from Smoky Mountain Opry, Hard Rock Cafe & Hatfield & McCoy Show. Staff was friendly,pool was clean,coffee, muffins and donuts were a nice treat in the office each morning. Easy to enter & exit parking lot at the light. Very much in need of a new renovation but overall Would stay again.

Date of stay: September 2015