See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Nice old fashion motel no frills......beds were comfortable ....close to everything....
Right across from Hard Rock.....The Wonder works....Hatfield and McCoy dinner theater.....The Titanic.....5 minutes from The Christmas Shops.....The island and lots of shops

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank armymom1013
Reviewed 1 July 2014

the room was dirty and the bed had a hole in the center of it . and the people that are running the place didn't help or even try to fix it . I would not let a dog stay there . you can get better rooms down the road .

Room Tip: there are none at this place
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Terry N
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I booked a non smoking room 2 weeks in advance for the Holiday weekend. When I showed up,the price was different than agreed online price. It was actually $12 less for 2 nites than I anticipated. When I went to sign the receipt, it said it was for 1 nite. The lady said it was for 2 nites even though what I was signing said different. When I went to the room it was a smoking room. I can't do that. I went to office and she showed me the reservation paper that someone had written "put in a smoking room"! I showed her my reservation paper that said "Non Smoking". She gave me a key to another room in the little building on 2nd floor that had a no smoking sign on the door. I moved my stuff in and turned on the AC. It sounded like a generator. I noticed that the room was dirty and it had been a smoking room at one time because of the obvious cig burns on the bathtub and sink and it had an odor. It looked like no one had touched or wanted to touch the hair dryer, micro or coffee maker for a long time. Can't blame them. The drawers on the furniture were all broken and crooked. I did not even try to open them. The shower curtain was cruddy awful. The next morning I asked for no room service. I didn't want anyone in the room while I was gone.

I noticed that their were several locals living there and some obvious long term renters. That is never a good thing.

This is a great location. t could be a nice place. It needs cleaned well and a few inexpensive upgrades. The room has a stink of old cigarettes and a new shower curtain is a few dollars. These people have a gold mine and don't know it.. How sad..............................

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Alienbikerider
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Terrible service and wouldnt even honor my aaa card after staying in undesirable conditions .I beleive I was over charged at paying 50 a night when the signs outside said 29.95 I had to wait almost 10 minutes in lobby for extra towels , the phones didnt work the mattress was cardboard and the blankets had cigarette burns

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank missjoethonas
Reviewed 4 February 2014

afternoon clerk was polite, rooms were clean and beds slept ok. But 2 out of 3 rooms heater didn't work good and had to sleep full clothed. 3rd room heated fine with a working thermostat.

We asked next morning about moving 2 rooms to ones with better heater. Lady was very rude, so we asked for a refund for the next two nights and moved to a better place.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends