USD 202
USD 173
HIExpress.com
Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 165
USD 142
Hotels.com
USD 264
USD 208
USD 178
USD 114
USD 105
MainStay Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 182
MainStaySuites
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 207
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 249
USD 207
Clarion Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 230
USD 201
ClarionHotels
Sunrise Ridge Resort(Pigeon Forge)
USD 213
All reviewsroom was cleanelvis impersonatorbiscuitswould stay againfridge and microwavestaff was very friendlywheel
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visit Pigeon Forge 2 to 3 times a year and we always stay at this hotel! We always get the king suite and it's always a comfortable stay! The rooms have always been clean and the beds are very comfortable! The hotel is located straight across from the island so it's easy to walk over and enjoy it! It has great parking and it's easy to get on and off the road! Its just simply the perfect place to stay in Pigeon Forge! We are looking forward to being there in a couple weeks for vacation!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The hotel itself was ok, and I know that they were in the middle of rennovating it, but by the looks of it our room had recently been completed... all accept the baseball-sized hole in the bathroom wall. The main complaint that we had was the beds. Both of the queen sized mattresses in our room squeaked with the slightest movement. The mattresses themselves felt cheap, like a crib matteress feels. We both slept terribly each night we stayed there, and woke up with aches in our backs and necks.
Every time I pick a hotel to stay at, I always make sure that they have a free breakfast. The food at this hotel was acceptable. The eggs tasted like eggs and the bacon like bacon, it was all on par with a cheap buffet, but it got us full and there was always plenty of it.
All things considered, I do not plan to stay in this hotel again. A bad night's sleep just isn't worth saving a few dollars.

Stayed: December 2016
4  Thank Ryan W
TylerJ2, Guest Relations Manager at Island Drive Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

I am so sorry you did not have a restful night and apologize for your issues. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve our facilities and service.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I would definitely recommend this place. The front desk and housekeeping is really nice. The color of the rooms are really cool. Clean towels and bed sheets. I really enjoyed the large refrigerator and microwave in the room. It's worth your money.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Nicole793
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We stayed at the Island Drive Lodge the last weekend of July. We found it through Groupon and had a very easy time purchasing the groupon and then checking in at the hotel with the Groupon.
Pros: LOCATION! This hotel is RIGHT across the street from The Island and Dolly Parton's Smoky Mountain Adventure. It is also located at a stop light. Lots of shopping and food options nearby. We parked and walked to both The Island and Dolly's show. The hotel's front lobby includes coupon books, rocking chairs and staff was very friendly. Rooms were very clean, with mini fridge, coffee, microwave, tv, and hairdryer. Outdoor pool, handicap accessible for every floor (ramps and elevator).
Cons: small parking lot due to pool being in the middle of it. Paint peeling in the rooms, and one night we were there, there was an Elvis impersonator in the parking lot taking up parking spaces which was inconvenient. Bring your own pillow, the beds aren't very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here last night. It's not the cleanest, but whatever. The problem is really the staff. They barely looked at us while checking in, but we got checked in so whatever again...so far so good. Later, when I pulled down the covers to go to bed, the whatever good enough times stopped. Blood. A lot. All over the sheets. Not blood stains, fresh blood. I called to get some fresh sheets. Michelle said she was busy checking in a guest and she'd be up after. While we waited, my daughter and I imagined all the ways the blood could have come to be on the sheets. Perhaps the cleaning staff member had a cut on her hand and didn't notice. Perhaps there had been a dog fight. Perhaps it was a prank. We wondered for almost 2 hours. I called again. Michelle was still busy. There was no one to bring new sheets. No, I could not come get them myself. No, she does not have a time frame for me plus "Talking to you on this phone is not going to make me come any faster."
Eventually, she called us down to pick up sheets. We were able to change the bed. I mentioned to Michelle that kindness goes a long way in dealing with guests, but she didn't agree. Definitely won't stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank shannonandruth

I am truly disheartened to read about your experience with us. Michelle typically gets rave reviews and I am certain that the fact that we were short handed contributed to her lack of responsiveness to your needs. Please accept our apologies and know that we will use your feedback to prevent these problems in the future.