All reviews room was clean elvis impersonator biscuits would stay again fridge and microwave staff was very friendly wheel
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The hotel has an outdoor pool, a hot breakfast, and very friendly staff. The rocking chairs set up outside the main lobby are a perfect way to wind down after spending the day in the activities offered in the area. One can see the lights of the town, with a spectacular view of the Island Wheel lit up against the open sky.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The Island Drive Lodge was in the exact location that we needed. I was there on a girlfriend weekend. I felt so comfortable, and such a cozy atmosphere, The city was so exciting, and after a day of sightseeing, the Lodge is the perfect place to relax and regroup. The lodge is quiet and inviting, we sat by the pool and met a really nice couple from Ireland, such a wonderful lodge, and the price will not break the bank. Yes I would return again. Thank you for such wonderful staff and the young lady at the front desk, that checked us in with such ease and courtesy. Thank you Bette Davis.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 28 June 2017

My wife and I enjoy going to Pigeon Forge about every six months because there is Smookies' Cuban Restaurant there that is Wicked Good! We also like to wander around the outlets AND I had dropped my Lodge Skillet (from my grandmother) and it split into 2 pieces) and wanted a replacement. I got a Groupon for Island Drive Lodge and we took off June 16 - 18, 2017. We finally found the motel and it was doing major renovations - and the containers with their equipment/new carpeting was directly outside our only window! The room was at the end of a walk-way (adjoined to the stairwell up to the next level of the motel! Bad room! One window that was blocked by storage container. Since it was June, the place was full of families and there had to be 20-30 children/family in the very small pool all days into the evening. I could NOT ever see the bottom of the pool and early in the morning, the water was calm - indicating that the pool was NOT being cleaned and chlorinated (making it so cloudy that seeing the bottom was impossible even at 8 in the morning). Pool could have been loaded with germs and other items that could be harmful so my wife and I decided never to get into the pool! The room did not have a walk in shower when I called to re-confirm and I cannot get into a regular bathtub. I could not shower for the 3 days in the motel. We used this awful place as only a place to leave our baggage and to sleep. We would NEVER recommend this Motel to ANYONE! It MAY be improved post-renovation - but the staff were barely English literate and I would not count on any improvement.

Room Tip: Find some other Motel when staying in Pigeon Forge, TN
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank jay f
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Noticed the second day what looked like mold on ceiling tile. Told front desk that morning. Stopped by to drop a couple things off. Nothing had been done. Stopped by later in the evening. Showed the front desk the picture and he wrote something on a log book. Mentioned as we checked out and a lady spoke up and said they had sprayed it with clorox and wiped it down. Everyone knows if they had sprayed it with clorox we would have smelt it and the room being closed all day would have made it unbearable. Also there were 3 of us and only two wash clothes. Ever tried washing with hand towels. Asked twice for more wash clothes and finally on our third night (last night) we had three wash clothes. Overall staff was nice and grounds and rooms were clean except for the one tile. And it was like they were in no rush to take care of.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Henshekat
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

It was across the street from the island. Breakfast was included but the gravy was too salty. Bed's could have been more comfortable. There was construction on 3rd floor,so got woke up early morning,if you want to be woke up early each day,I recommend staying elsewhere

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends