All reviews room was clean elvis impersonator biscuits would stay again fridge and microwave king suite staff was very friendly wheel
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

The hotel room was so filthy we left. The floor looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in forever, there was mold growing on the a/c unit, the beds had stains on them, and there was mold in the bathtub. We were uncomfortable staying and we left.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Taylor A
Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for a small getaway. The ladies at the front desk were awesome they were so sweet. Our room was a nonsmoking room, when we checked in it smelled like someone before us had smoked, I called to the front desk and she was so nice offered me some air freshener.i had forgotten a play pin for the baby and they brought one up.
Good price, clean rooms. A very basic room
The bed was very hard (I like soft fluffy beds) no bell carts to be found
We were on the 3rd floor house keeping woke me up 3 x even though we had a DND on the door. The dead bolt kept poping out
Very close to everything.
Probably won't stay here again only bc we want to stay in gatlinburg next time.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Roam218736
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

Booked a three night stay, and contrary to the reviews it was a very good visit. The room was taken care of when we arrived, and they took care of the trash and towels each day while we were away in the park and cities. The breakfast was DELICIOUS as far as hotels are concerned. The staff at the desk was friendly, and let us check in two hours early! I would go back to this hotel especially since it is in the center of Pigeon Forge.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2015

We tried to save money, so we picked this motel. It has the name "island" so I mistakingly thought it was part of the new "island" area. This is an older motel. The room was about what you would expect for $69/night. The room smelled fine, everything seemed clean. The tub was very old and water stained and there was some trash left from a previous tenant. Breakfast was pretty good, not much seating, but they kept the food full and were very polite. It is in a very nice location. Right on the strip across from "The Island" and The Comedy Barn. The motel had free wifi, but it didn't work very well. If you did get connected, it was too slow to do anything.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Meshona H
Reviewed 9 October 2015

We had a one night stay in October 2015, Check inn and Night Girl at desk was friendly.
Stayed in Room 216 first floor,grounds outside were flooded,opened room and the room smelled dirty not fresh at all.
The room looked outdated,TV was working fine they offered a lot of channels. Bathroom was filthy and Hair in the tub from previous guests.
I opened up my Bed Comforter and there was a blood stain on the Bed Sheet, since it was late and we were tired I did cover the stain up with my Bath towel.
The Mattress was very outdated and uncomfortable.
Next morning before check out we had breakfast,what was not too bad, Toast,Waffle hot sausage etc.
Check out lady was rude did not ask how our stay was,we just left and planning on not returning to the Island drive Lodge.
This place is run down and they should not charge this high prices even it sits on a prime location.
The former Days Inn was much,much better.

Room Tip: Plenty of shopping and Restaurants in walking distance
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family