All reviews indoor pool building b parking lot waffles room was clean texas roadhouse dixie stampede biscuits choice hotels the breakfast area king suite great place to stay located close car show would stay here again hot breakfast housekeeping staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very happy with this Comfort Inn, its older, but well-kept. Beds were comfortable, clean and decent sized. The halls are slightly dingy looking, and the one elevator isn't enough during busy times. Parking close can be an issue, but there are several areas you can use.

Check in was easy, front desk personal friendly and welcoming.

Breakfast was good, fresh, hot, eggs, sausage patties, gravy, biscuits, chocolate and plain waffles, plus all the usual, cereal, yogurt, coffee, juice, milk and breads. They could use a larger breakfast room, especially during busy times. We were there during the fall leave colors and it was a zoo.

Saw several different guests enjoying the pool, which left the one complaint we had. Water all over the floor of hallways and elevator from pool users. Not the hotels fault. But, was pretty messy at times.

There is a Dennys right next doo9r.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed at several different hotels in the Pigeon Forge area, and I would list this hotel among the best. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful, rooms are well-equipped and very nice, beds are quite comfortable, parking is good, location is outstanding, and hot breakfast is excellent. About the only drawback was that the breakfast area could be just a little larger to accommodate guests at peak times.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank R H
Reviewed 19 October 2018

It is centrally located close to most everything the room was very clean and comfortable. I really like the fact that you had to use your key card to enter all the doors when entering the building as well as the room. The staff was very friendly and helpful I recommend this hotel it is a reasonable price clean and secure.

Room tip: We had a room on the 4 th floor right across from the elevator and it was quiet I would think most rooms would be
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2018

My mother and I were booked at this hotel for 3 nights for a girls trip. My reservation was for a suite which included a couch sitting area and 2 queen beds. We got to the room which was dingy, couch sagging & carpet ripped and in need or repair. We looked in the bathroom and noticed there was a huge jacuzzi tub that had a shower head in it. My mother being handicapped, could not get in & out of the tub without assistance. (We did not request a handicapped room when reserving because she can get in and out of a regular tub. I went to the front desk and told them the room wouldn't work. The lady said they had no handicap rooms available and that she wished they would not give out those rooms to non handicapped guests. So, with that we had no choice but to stay in our room. We only stayed 2 nights because I woke up with BED BUG BITES on my arms & legs. (See picture) So because of that we wanted to get the heck out & checked out early and had to cut our girls trip early. Such a shame, this is the second time we have stayed at this hotel and given it a chance and were disappointed.

1  Thank atkempo
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Fool me once, shame on you - Fool me twice, shame on me! Why didn't I refer to my last review of this hotel? It certainly hasn't improved since I reviewed it years ago. It is in SERIOUS NEED of an update. We had a suite and the couch was extremely uncomfortable and hard to get up from. We left to shop at 9:00am and when we returned at 3:00pm our room was not made up. We called the desk and the maid said we had the "Do Not Disturb" sign on our door. NOT! We both had a problem getting in and out of the Jacuzzi tub. I can understand for myself because I am handicapped but my 50 year old daughter had a problem as well. They do not have enough handicap parking, or people are parking there who are not handicapped. We pulled out a day early. Next trip I'll refer to my previous reviews. BTW, I am a Choice Privileges Gold member so I stay at their properties quite often.