All reviews indoor pool building b parking lot waffles texas roadhouse room was clean dixie stampede biscuits choice hotels great place to stay the breakfast area king suite car show would stay here again ice machine hot breakfast hot tub
Reviewed 12 June 2018

When I first tried to check in I wasn't greeted the lady stayed on her personal call and goes name while still on phone and goes not ready. When o went back second time it was different staff very friendly.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Pool closes early, no smoking on balcony breakfast taste really bad. Couldn't tell what they did to the eggs but yuck. Motel feels old and institutional. Denny's is in there parking lot. Was the only bad Denny's I've ever been to. Most comfort inns are pretty good but not this one

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

This was our first time staying at this hotel. While I’ve stayed at nicer hotels in the area, this one is near the top. Here are a few things that make this hotel stand out: (1) a sister hotel is next door (Quality Inn & Suites) and you have a choice of using the Quality Inn’s outdoor pool or the Comfort Inn’s indoor pool; (2) the hotel’s free breakfast area is the largest and nicest I’ve ever seen. I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

1  Thank travelsavvypair
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We have been to stay at this motel three times now and each time we had great service, excellent breakfast and was in the middle of everything and a short drive to Dollywood!!! The hot tub and pool was a plus for the kids and tired parents along with the wonderful breakfast which saved time and money. Everyone was so nice and great to work with.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Holly B
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We've stayed at this hotel for several years when visiting the area. This time we were there for three nights. As I read in some other posts on here, I think society now is very disrespectful and getting worse. We noticed how loud folks talked in the halls and how they slammed doors seemingly all night long!!
Our check in was ok. We knew we couldn't get in early so we shopped and spent time at places in the area before going to the hotel. I called ahead to confirm when our room would be available. This helped budget our time.
The breakfast is good. Each day there was sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, cereal, juices, hard boiled eggs, pastries, bread for toast, make your own waffles, instant oatmeal, coffee and fresh fruit.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple