1,125 results
All reviews front desk room was clean krispy kreme biscuits and gravy convention center boiled eggs waffles would stay here again rod run nice stay enjoyed our stay trolley stop staff was very friendly the breakfast area continental breakfast great place to stay hot tub
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My son and I and a friend of his came to this hotel after 1:00am. I had originally made reservations at their sister hotel (Creekstone), but it was nasty and no other rooms were available so we were sent to this one. The girl at the front desk was nice and helpful and I explained again my son's health situation. We got to the room (#127), which was not that great...very outdated. I start checking the room (after what just happened at the sister hotel- that's in another review) because my son is a St. Jude patient with an already compromised immune system. I go in the bathroom and there is BLACK MOLD in the space between the wall unit and the tub where the caulk was, around and under the bath mat in the tub, and spots on the ceiling as well. The air conditioner vent was also nasty just like their sister hotel and carpet ripped by the door. I would not let my son get a shower. So, we not only arrived late, we know we're unable to shower. I called the front desk and told the girl working that we would be checking out the next morning. I would not be able to stay here with my son. While the boys were still sleeping, I went to the front desk. The manager (Willam) was at the desk at this point so I told him we would not be able to stay in that room. Black mold is toxic to anyone, but especially someone in my son's condition and that I could not tirn the air conditioner on fir my son. He offered to let me look at another room, but same situation. He then printed a list of rooms and had one of the head housekeepers to take me around to these rooms to see if any of them would be suitable. Sadly,the other rooms had either the black mold issues, nasty, or musky smelling. I pointed out the black mold issues to her in the rooms we went in. One room was so musky smelling when you went in because the air conditioning unit was leaking water in the floor, the carpet by it was soaked and I'm thinking you know about this and yet you rent this out anyway!? So, we go back up to the desk and let William know none of those will work. I was sent to yet another hotel to check out, but again, the issue with black mold in the tub unit. I then go back over to the Ramada and let them know I was going to call Agoda (that I booked through and try to get my money back. Thankfully, the person I spoke with was very understanding of the situation and I was issued a refund of my remaining nights. But, now I still had to look for yet another room. I will say that William, the manager, and the staff I dealt with were very nice and tried to accommodate. This would be a nice hotel if they would just clean the place up, this is unacceptable. I did call the health department when we got back home to make them aware of these conditions.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
William M, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all guest comments as they help us to improve both our service and property. As the new manager, I am using your review as a training tool for our housekeeping staff and we are working to make sure that every room is guest ready. I am very pleased to hear that William and the entire staff were very nice and accommodating. Thank you again for your review.

Becky Martinez

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful hotel. Lobby has a great fireplace and sitting area. Very large dining area with delicious hot tbreakfast. Rooms are spacious and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Nice indoor pool. Will stay again.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was nice, clean. Staff very friendly, Breakfast good. If you had rather eat else there are plenty of places in a short distance, breakfast buffets, pancake houses or fast food places. It is on a trolley stop where it is economical to ride the trolley to any area of Pigeon Forge.

Room Tip: I prefer downstairs room but there is also a ramp and elevator to upstaidrs rooms
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
SmokyMountainResorts, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to having you back again soon. Heather, Customer Service Agent

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We found this hotel to be nice and convenient. A little out dated but great for the price. We would stay again. Breakfast was good!! Staff and service was great too. Overall we were pleased with our stay.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the kind words and nice review. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again. Heather, Customer Service Agent

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This particular Ramada is in poor condition. The mattresses are way overdue for exchange with new ones. The bathroom was very small, there was a hole at the bottom of the door, the bottom hinge was very loose, and the commode was much to small and low. It wasn’t made for anyone over 5 feet tall. I complained to the front desk about a long-wheeled pickup truck that was not only taking up TWO parking spots, but the owner backed it into the parking spaces and the back end of the truck was blocking half of the walkway. The front desk didn’t get the truck moved. Made it very difficult to pass with luggage to get to our room.

Room Tip: This was a pet friendly hotel, the only one available when we needed it.
  • Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family

We offer a heartfelt apology your stay with us was not as you expected. We did try to resolve the parking lot issue but was unable to contact the guest. We hope you enjoyed your time in the Smoky Mountains.