Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 121
USD 105
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 174
USD 166
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 172
USD 134
ClarionHotels
MainStay Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 135
USD 104
USD 95
USD 150
USD 130
Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 118
QualityInn
Timbers Lodge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
USD 80
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 90/night.

The Inn at Christmas Place(Pigeon Forge)
USD 246
USD 291
USD 273
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We booked a suite at this joke of hotel. We were told the room slept 6, having 2 doubles and a sleeper sofa. I booked 2 weeks in advance,and I confirmed the morning of the day of our arrival. I was called 3 times during our trip there and told that if I wasn't there by 5 my reservation was canceled and I would be responsible for 1 nights lodging because we were paying cash on arrival. Once we checked in we were told, no fighting, no parties, no running on sidewalks, and NO REFUNDS. We got to our "suite", and it was a regular room with a sofa in the corner. The room was so small the table wouldn't fit so they put 1 chair on the other side of the room. The sofa bed was unusable because to fold it out, we were told you had to turn it around and put it against the sink. There was no way to get to the bathroom, so we were told you would have to climb over the sofa bed! There was dried blood on the wall behind the bathroom door, cob webs in every corner and mold on the tiles in the bathroom. The ac was loud and very sporadic your froze or burnt up! The fridge had a thick layer of ice in the freezer, and the kids feet were black within minutes of walking in. The icing on the cake was the random bugs in the bathroom! This place is horrible and there was absolutely no refunds. We were taken for $374 for 2 nights! Do yourself a favor and bring a tent before staying here!

Stayed: October 2017
3  Thank nkrittercountry
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Booked and paid 4 weeks ago now trading as bear mount Inn and suites !!! Or rode way totally confused. After 5 hrs driving to reach this hotel/motel we were advised our rooms would be an extra 50 dollars each. We said no we had already booked and paid. The owner of this said you have to pay more. Family orientated ! Rubbish the owners wife sat there even when she was reminded we had 4 children under 9 yrs old with us . And had travelled for 5 hrs. Suddenly the owner said our rooms were no longer available? All rooms were sold out. I showed him my phone and said your rooms are not sold out you are still advertising them online look look at my phone. I said I will report you for this. Where he told me to get out his words were also ill call the law. I said call them how can you do this. What can I say but This place is dirty and disgusting. by all account the owner manager is rude and obnoxious and fraudulently took our money. As I turned to leave another car pulled into the car park the occupants told us they had only just booked their room but had paid 150 dollars more than I had for it. I watched the owners wife hand them the key to a room. The manager came out looked me square in the face said go whilst standing with his phone and said I'll call the law. I said call the law that's fine let's see what they have to say. No law came I've now had to book and pay for another two rooms in another hotel. Apparently this has happened to numerous customers today at this establishment Please avoid this place at all costs. I should have read the previous reviews but tbh I wish they were banned from advertising on any of the booking sites.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank lol1570
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

DISHONEST, DISGUSTING INDIVIDUAL. Booked two suites over a month ago & paid upon booking. Travelled 7 HOURS with four children, only to be told one of our rooms was "damaged due to water leak" (this excuse changed many times) & advised I would need to pay an extra $55.00 for a different room. Turned out the eclipse had driven prices up all around town & the owner had decided to tell FOUR separate people the very same story!! I agreed to pay the extra $55, but advised I would be putting a complaint in to booking.com as no one had advised us of this "water leak". The proprietor then decided the "Room was not up to your standard"... I then BEGGED him to let me have the rooms... I said I would pay any extra...he flat out refused. This man is a disgrace! To be lieing to customers, just to get more money- leaving us 7 hours away from home with 4 children & no availability in any hotels for over 50 miles!! Avoid at ALL COSTS!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Malv1988
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel has changed its name to Bear Mount Inn and Suites. My husband reserved this last minute on a crazy busy weekend. Don't waste your time! When you check in you sign a paper stating under no circumstances do you get a refund, really? My room had a smell of heavy cleaner and dog. The beds were dirty,shower was molded and did not drain. I would not have eaten the breakfast even if it wasn't in a disgusting room the size of a bathroom and was all still sitting out when I checked in at 3 pm. A gap about 4 inches under the door. Do yourself a favor and run!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank stephanie b
Reviewed 3 June 2017

I was very disappointed with this motel. Me and my now wife were staying here before out wedding in Gatlinburg and this was possibly the worst hotel stay ever. At check-in the manager said he would give us his best room for a good tip. The room we got was very poor. Things were broken, the room didn't look like the pictures on the website. We had to ask for towels and soaps which you would normally find in any hotel room. There were problems with the TV system and the management didn't have any clue how to fix it. Choice Hotels should seriously consider dropping this property from their chain. The only positive thing was being next door to Krispy Kreme, I won't be returning.

Room Tip: Terrible rooms for more than they are worth.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple