All reviews three nights ironing board third floor coffee maker make your own waffles refrigerator and microwave very nice stay convenient location would stay here again yogurt clean rooms nice room hallway housekeeping tn mirror unit
Reviewed 26 July 2018

This was stay #2 here, as I stayed at this hotel last year. It's a great value and very conveniently located. I liked it even better this year, as I seemed to have a more recently updated room on the second floor (room 201). Rooms are fairly large and come with a good sized refrigerator, a small microwave and a coffee maker. The bed was SUPER comfortable, and I'm very picky about mattresses. I sleep on a Select Comfort/Sleep Number bed and find most hotel beds way too firm for me, resulting in sore hips. Not at this facility. Staff was friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was standard for this type of hotel - juice, coffee, oatmeal, cold cereal, fruit, yogurt, pastries, eggs, sausage and make-your-own waffles, etc. There is a pool and fitness center, which I didn't use. (Maybe next time!) Lots of stores and restaurants very close by. My ONLY complaint would be that there is no way to set the A/C to have the fan run continuously. The unit turns on and off with the compressor, which can interfere will sleep. I used a white noise app on my phone to block that out and slept fine. I visit family in the area annually and will be staying here again.

Room tip: Room 201 is at the end of the hallway, far from the vending machines and elevator.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Got at the Quality Inn ahead of schedule. Went to the front desk to check in. Lady at the fro t desk was great very professional and a great sense of humor. I was able to check into my room before scheduled check in. Room was clean the beds where very comfortable. Had HD tvs free wifi and bathrooms had plenty of room in them and where very clean too. Defiantly will stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Mr Patel and his staff were extremely personable!Hotel is a quiet hoteland breakfast was decent Also Coffee machine there is also a refrigerator And microwave in room Everything was nice Staff was friendly and accomodating Was a Great stay!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RobinW2596
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is not the Ritz BUT great for the price. The room my friends were in was clean, sitting on the bed it was comfy, and the bathroom was clean. Front desk was very polite. I would stay here.
From just the few hours I was there, it was quiet. The hallways were clean and so was the parking lot. Convenient location to store and restaurants.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Booked on line. Got to motel and they charged us extra for double beds. I felt like I was taken advantage of. Never again . Rooms are very small. Had green mold in bathroom ceiling. Do not recommend. Xx

Date of stay: November 2017