All reviews three nights ironing board third floor coffee maker make your own waffles convenient location would stay here again yogurt clean rooms hallway housekeeping tn mirror unit cons
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Booked on line. Got to motel and they charged us extra for double beds. I felt like I was taken advantage of. Never again . Rooms are very small. Had green mold in bathroom ceiling. Do not recommend. Xx

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank David C
Reviewed 24 September 2017

We stayed for 2 nights at the Quality Inn in Oak Ridge, TN in mid September. It was a great place to stay. The room was very clean and comfortable.....great bed! The staff was super helpful. We were with a group of 18-20 friends, it was the perfect place to stay. It was well located, easy to get where we needed to be. We would highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Needed a room for the weekend close to Knoxville and a sorority tea with my daughter. Clean, convenient, no frills, but friendly staff and within 15 minutes of Turkey Creek. Kept me free from UT football madness and traffic, but close enough to enjoy a weekend with my daughter.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I drove 8 hours to Oak Ridge and stayed at the Quality Inn for three nights. The hotel is very nice, the staff is courteous, and my room was clean and spacious. When I checked in, I asked for a quiet room on the upper floor, and was placed in a room on the third floor at one end of the hallway. The only thing I heard outside of my room was the ice machine occasionally but it wasn't bothersome at all. My king room had plenty of space, a small refrigerator and microwave, small single cup (pod type, not Keurig) coffee maker, and a 1500 w. blow dryer. Everything was neat. This would have been the ideal hotel but the bed was quite firm so I had trouble getting comfortable and got very little sleep. My trip ended with me driving 8 hours home in exhaustion. In addition, the little refrigerator made a loud sound, which didn't help matters. If I had brought ear plugs, this would have been a non-issue. So, my only issue was the firm mattress. Everything else was great!

Room Tip: top floor and end room was very quiet
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2017

This hotel is nice and very close to the American Museum of Science and Energy. The room was clean, the staff friendly, and the WiFI fast. Breakfast was the usual Quality hot breakfast, which was quite adequate.

Even though we had a nonsmoking room, it still smelled of smoke. Not sure if someone had smoked there or if smoke came in from somewhere else in the hotel, as there are smoking rooms there.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple