All reviews american museum great hotel clean hotel breakfast staff have stayed here several times the breakfast area indoor pool would stay here again comfortable beds recommend this hotel convenient location each morning southern hospitality other hotels room was large fresh fruit waffles
Reviewed 9 September 2018

This Hampton Inn is a very nice place to stay. The rooms are very Clean, no musty smells. The staff is very friendly helpful. The reccommended a great restaurant to try. We've stayed here 3 times and are planning another visit soon.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TiffanyD1596, Manager at Hampton Inn Oak Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thanks for the great review! We love to see when our guest have enjoyed their stay with us and keep coming back! Service and cleanliness is of high standard to our staff and to the brand for each and every guest! I will be sure to pass this along to the rest of my staff so they can be reminded of a great job they are doing! We cant wait to see you again soon! Thank you and have a wonderful rest of your evening!

Reviewed 8 September 2018

My stay was great and I must say, the staff was beyond awesome. Always extremely accommodating and always ready to help with my questions and to provide directions. The front desk and housekeeping staff were always available and the breakfast staff awesome

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tiffany D, Manager at Hampton Inn Oak Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Thank you for filling out our survey! I am thrilled to see you had a great stay with us! The staff and I take pride in our hotel and making our guest happy! I will be sure to pass your review along to the rest of our staff so they know to keep up their great work! We cant wait to see you the next time your back in Oak Ridge!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

I always know what to expect at Hampton Inns and the Oak Ridge hotel didn't disappoint. It was in a convenient location and the beds are comfortable. I wish more hotels had the nice bedding that Hampton's offer. Free breakfast - the usual fare.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
HamptonInnOakRidge, Manager at Hampton Inn Oak Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Thank you for your review! Service is the main aspect in our jobs and I am so pleased you received this at an exceptional level. We look forward to servicing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This was a great experience. Even with a room mix up, which the staff handled professionally, we greatly enjoyed our stay. The hotel was clean, our room was updated and spacious. We enjoyed the fresh coffee treats in the lobby.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
HamptonInnOakRidge, Manager at Hampton Inn Oak Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and property. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect.
Our commitment to investing in our property will continue!

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here because I was visiting my husband who was on temporary assignment in Oak Ridge. As soon as I walked through the door, I was greeted and taken care of. The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly and the rooms are comfortable. It is in a good location with shopping and restaurants nearby. Gold’s Gym is within walking distance although there is a small gym at the hotel. The breakfast is about what you would expect...waffles, cereal, oatmeal,pastries, egg product, and different breakfast meats.
I would stay here again and would recommend it to fellow travelers.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family