Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane)
USD 247
USD 156
USD 151
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 185/night.

USD 234
USD 209
Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
USD 164
USD 128
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 180/night.

USD 189
USD 154
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 192/night.

Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
USD 352
USD 282
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 367/night.

All reviewswaffle house across the streetpancake machineweight roomfree breakfaststaying downtownking suiteoutdoor poolup to datethe hotel is cleanwould stay here againshort drivedowntown hotelbroadway streetbiscuits and gravygrand ole opryinterstateplatinum
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Good option to be apart of noisy at the same time close to main points e.g. Broadway ( Bar, Restaurants ) all fun. I had a great time and trustful staff. You have all sort of options for food just few meters in Spence Ln.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Thank Vanessa Carolin... H
Nick P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane), responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank YOU!
We love that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found us so close to so much to do in Nashville!
We love our location and the freedoms it allows our guests to travel around the area!
We look forward to seeing you again!
Thanks,
Allyson

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

My family of 4 had a terrible experience at this hotel. We made reservations because we were traveling home over the 4th of July holiday weekend. I gave my cc# and name. I also asked the employee to put a note on our reservation that we wouldn't be arriving until late in the evening. When we arrived, the receptionist couldn't find our reservation. I had to call back the number I called to make the reservation in order to figure out my confirmation number since it hadn't arrived via email. They don't make the reservations at the hotel, so I couldn't simply speak to the receptionist because he, of course, didn't have any rooms and didn't want to help me because I didn't have a reservation. The employee on the phone was able to find my reservation and offered to speak with the receptionist. He was quite rude to me and said again that he couldn't help me if I didn't have a reservation. I gave him the confirmation number and he then discovered that I did have a reservation, but he proceeded to tell me that I had already been checked in. I was getting very frustrated at this point, and the lady with me on the phone told me that they did have rooms available there with two beds, and that I shouldn't let the receptionist tell me otherwise. He asked for my ID and then he miraculously found me a room with two beds. Of course, he made several excuses about how he had only been there a couple hours, and that someone else screwed up...etc. I was not impressed. As we finally hauled our two children into the hotel, he offered us a couple free beverages from the snack cooler at the front of the lobby for our trouble. Ok, yes, a couple of free beverages is going to make up for the 30 minutes of sheer panic that I just experienced while dealing with two small, whiny children. Yes, that will sure make up for the crappy communication and organization of this establishment!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Nick P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane), responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay.
I am so sorry that we had difficulty's finding your reservation. We try and avoid making errors and when we do we try and do our best to make up for them.
Please feel free to give me a call at 615-366-6691 as I would like the opportunity to apologize in person and learn more about who checked you in so that I can do some additional training.
Allyson Trull

Reviewed 24 June 2017

This is an older property in a commercial neighbourhood. There is a Waffle House across the street, but that is it for food choices...there are gas stations, check cashing places and Dollar general in the vicinity. It is very close to the interstates that criss-cross Nashville and it seemed most people were on their way from one side of the state to another or headed south to the beach, etc. Not a place to stay if you are planning a multiple day visit to Nashville. I was picking up my daughter from a bachelorette party and we are heading to Mississippi, so it suited my need of a place to sleep. It appears to be well used, clean, but worn, old shower fixtures, small bathroom in my one queen bedroom.. there is an outdoor pool that children seemed to be enjoying and there were several nice chairs/tables to sit in and enjoy the pool area. You have to go up stairs from desk to access most floors and elevators, so park in the back. There were two larger rental trucks which need to be parked on the side street (a steep hill). They did not fit in parking lot which is narrow and on two levels. In a pinch , this would do, not a first choice for anything unless you are traveling late at night and just need to sleep.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank MWK51
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane), responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Hi MWK51,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. We rely on guest reviews as this will allow us to improve wherever possible. It is good to know that you found our rooms, clean. On the other hand, I am sorry for not meeting your expectations when it comes to the overall look and condition of the property. Your comments about the bathroom, shower, and other aspects that need updating are noted and will be discussed by our management for proper evaluation and improvement.

Again, thank you for your comments and for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 23 June 2017

My wife and I were traveling for 13 days and these beds were by far the most comfortable beds we had slept in! Neither of us wanted to get up in the mornings. The rooms were clean, AC worked great, and the bathrooms were large. The free breakfast was good. The cinnamon rolls were by far the fan favorite. The eggs & pancakes left something to be desired but there were plenty of other options. Each day they provided something different which was nice. The front desk staff were extremely helpful in providing taxi & uber contacts. It was a $7 uber ride to Broadway, can't beat that! They also offered a free shuttle to the airport. We would definitely stay here again if we return to Nashville.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Air conditioner didn't work and after some discussion they upgraded our room after first saying everything was sold out. Nicer room (king suite). Old hotel which has poor water pressure and could use some serious renovations. But overall it was clean and comfortable. We used Uber to get to downtown.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple