All reviews pancake machine waffle house across the street fresh cookies free breakfast king suite outdoor pool the hotel is clean would stay here again short drive downtown hotel biscuits and gravy front desk staff grand ole opry interstate uber platinum bathtub
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

I have to say that my room was clean as well as the lobby. However,you can tell that the hotel/room went through some renovations. The room floor had areas that were uneven, weird!!! Paint patches all over, unfinished touches and an elevator that looked like it came out out of a terror movie. My room was very closed to the highway and all I heard were either police or the ambulance sirens. Noises doesn't bother me much but after driving 10+ hrs, I needed a good night sleep. Nope,didn't happen. Breakfast was decent but there was something wrong with the water pipes so, no juice or water during breakfast.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Nick P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane), responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Thank you for staying with us during your most recent trip to Nashville! We apologize if our property did not meet the standards that you’ve come to expect from a Holiday Inn Express. Please know that we have reviewed your concerns and have made plans to correct those issues so that no other guest will have the same experience. Please allow us the opportunity, again, to wow you like we’re know we can! We pride ourselves in providing a quality experience at a budget friendly price and hope you will return in the future! Thank you and please return again soon!

Reviewed 12 January 2017

nice hotel if you want to save money from staying right downtown. cab is about 5-10 min and maybe 10-15 dollars. for the price I pad hard to complain. was pretty clean and had a good free breakfast. was less than half the price per night as a downtown hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Nick P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane), responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Thank you for staying us during your visit to Music City! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our facility. We are is conveniently located near multiple interstate exits which allow for you to quickly travel all throughout Nashville. We provide a hot, free breakfast for all of our guests free of charge. Please consider us for your next visit to Nashville! Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Great place clean, convenient, courtesy all the above great breakfast. Front desk staff always on duty and very accommodating I've stayed here a few times before and have never had a bad experience at this location. I would recommend this to anyone.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Nick P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane), responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

THANK YOU!
We love that you took the time to let us know about your great stay at our wonderful Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Nashville!
We can not ask for a better compliment than to hear a guest would recommend us to someone else traveling! We look forward to seeing you again!
Thanks,
Allyson

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I was skeptical of the hotel due to a bad review but we checked in. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The hotel was clean and upgraded. The room, we stayed in a suite, was great. Everything was clean and nice. The bed and pillows were incredibly comfortable. Free wifi had a good speed, able to stream movies. Free breakfast was good and there were plenty of options to make most anyone happy. Def recommend this hotel if you're in the area or looking to visit downtown Nashville and save a little money. Uber was a cheap way to get downtown.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2016

wasnt the cleanest hotel around but the rooms were clean and staff was friendly. was less than half the price of the one downtown so we saved money by staying here. about a $10 cab to Broadway street. If your penny pinching not a bad place at all. was actually here for new years a few years back though but it doesnt let me put it that far.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends