This was our 38th hotel stay in around 19 weeks of travel across North America.
Best for those with a car.
What’s good: Our room (#209) had two double beds, was large with a desk, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee machine and selection of cable tv channels. Bathroom has the sink separate to, and outside the shower area.
Breakfast included in the rate was a great selection and free Manager’s drinks are provided from Mon – Thurs (5-7pm), with a fantastic selection of snacks and drinks (beer & basic spirits, hot popcorn, dips, crudites).
Snack and soda machines on the ground floor. Pool in the courtyard (not used by us) and free parking. The hotel offers an airport shuttle although we didn’t use that service.
The room and bathroom were clean, and beds comfortable. We had no problems with, and saw no evidence of bud begs and saw no reports for this place on any of the internet bedbug registry websites.
Staff were friendly and polite. Security seemed reasonable with swipe card access needed to enter the main buildings. Free wifi worked reasonably. Decor wasn't outdated, but a little tired and was standard 'chain' type furniture (no pastel country rose designs though!)
Minor annoyances: Inconsiderate guests allowing young children to run in the corridors early in the morning and the usual door slamming late at night wasn’t appreciated. Whilst hotels can’t control guest behaviour, they can assist by spacing guests apart further.
This was once part of the Clubhouse chain (no longer), so travelers familiar with that chain will appreciate this place.
Nearby: There’s a gas station at the end of the street and several fast food outlets (Waffle House, Jack In The Box). Downtown is around a 15 minute/10 mile drive away. Several other mid/budget range hotels are also in the street.
We enjoyed our stay, and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for nashville hotels, the ClubHotel Inn & Suites hotel in Nashville, Tennessee provides lodging accommodations near the Country Music Hall of Fame, Nashville Airport, and the Grand Ole Opry. Our hotel is also conveniently located near area attractions such as The Parthenon, Cheekwood Botanical Garden and Museum of Art, Belle Meade Plantation, General Jackson Showboat, Tennessee Central Railway Museum, Cumberland Science Museum, Nashville Zoo at Grassmere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club-Hotel Nashville Inn And Suites
- Club-Hotel Nashville Nashville
- Hotel Nashville