“Brand New but missing”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Third Bedroom
Third Bedroom
Bathroom
Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Susan B
Annapolis, Maryland
“Brand New but missing”
Reviewed 1 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

My daughter and I rented this home for a week. We were the first guests in the beautiful new craftsman duplex. It is located in East Nashville in a neighborhood of old craftsman houses that are being renovated and new reproductions. It is 10 minutes to downtown and about the same to the Grand Ole Opry. There are many good neighborhood restaurants around. The only negative on the location is its proximity to train tracks. The trains run every 30 minutes and they blast their horn the whole way. The house insulates the sound pretty good and I didn't find it as disturbing as I anticipated.

The house shows beautifully and it has most of what you need for your stay. If you cook however, you will find many items missing: cork screw/bottle opener, veg. peeler, mixing bowls, salad bowl, etc. There were no containers to use in the microwave or the oven, no cookie sheets, broiler pans, placemats, coasters, etc. It had dishes, glasses, silverware, pots, coffee maker and toaster oven. The two wing chairs in the living room were not particularly comfortable. They had WiFi and cable but SD not HD. For what we paid, I expected HD channels. Very disappointed.

The bedrooms have beds and night stands - but no chairs or dressers. If they fully outfit this house and upgrade to HD cable, I will change my ratting to a 5.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Looked great, everything was new.
Liked least: I didn't like the bare kitchen and I wanted a chair in the bedroom to sit and put on my shoes.
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing