“Just the Right Icing ”
Review of Sprinkles

Sprinkles
Ranked #6 of 33 Bakeries in Nashville
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stopped in after dinner for some dessert to bring back to the hotel! I was very pleased to see there were easily 8-10 different flavors to choose from. This is honestly one of the best cupcakes I have ever had! The cake was moist, and the frosting was just the right amount of sweet—and was not piled on high like some nowadays. We will be back! Plus—free parking around the back!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We saw the cupcake atm outside and just had to visit. We went after dinner for desert so the options were not as much as when they open. I got a strawberry cupcake and a chocolate chip cookie. Both were big and very good. The package for my cupcake was in a bag but had a stand to keep it upright. It was super cute but a small shop. I wish I could have gotten the three mini trio special but they were sold out. If you stop here make sure to walk down the street and take a picture with the welcome to Nashville wall mural or by the Draper James stripe wall. 12 south seemed like a cute little area to hang out.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

This is a fun little spot in the 12South Neighborhood where you can order your cupcakes from an ! So fun and yummy too!! Lots of variety of flavors.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We bought two minis to split among our group and they were both very good.

Moist, and not too much frosting to overpower the taste of the cupcakes.

There is no inside seating and I would suggest getting the mini, it's a perfect size to share or for yourself.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

And delicious cupcakes too! We had 3 kinds, including gluten-free, all moist, delicious, perfect taste and amount of frosting.