The Escape Game (3rd Avenue North Location)
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 34.95*
and up
Prison Break Escape Room - Downtown Nashville
Ranked #1 of 32 Fun & Games in Nashville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Escape Game is a live 60-minute adventure. You and your team will select a challenge and will have one hour to complete your mission and escape. We offer several unique experiences, all happening in a completely immersive environment. You may be in prison planning an escape, on the hunt for gold or in a museum stealing back a piece of art.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We have done a couple escape rooms in the past but this one takes the cake. Super fun. Thrilling. The employees were great. Thank you.

1  Thank michael c
Write a ReviewReviews (2,405)
All reviews
in 168 reviews
"brady"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our group had a great time and our host was awesome. We had the Heist and it really gets you to think.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Rita S
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I played Gold Rush with my family last month, and I was astounded! When in the game, one feels totally entranced in the situation, whatever it isn’t for the given game. The rooms are impressively decorated with mindblowing technology. The service is fantastic, and all employees of TEG are friendly!

1  Thank brodieheg
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to escape rooms in Los Angeles, New York and Colorado. This was the best!! We loved the Gold Mine. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Chrissyblu