“Super delicious gourmet/family style tacos!”
Review of bartaco 12 South

bartaco 12 South
Ranked #12 of 2,198 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: USD 0 - USD 15
Description: nspired by a healthy, outdoor lifestyle, bartaco combines fresh, upscale street food with a coastal vibe in a relaxed environment. bartaco is specialty cocktails crafted with fresh-squeezed juices, beer out of a bottle, and hand-held foods delivered on metal trays. The rustic beach resort design complements the spirited bold and bright flavors of bartaco’s eclectic menu. The stylish ambience, cocktails, and freshly prepared tacos and “not tacos” create an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to grab a snack or a full size meal. The tacos small 2-3 bite size tacos and are served family style. I basically tried one of every flavor. My favorites were the carnitas and the pork belly. My friends favorite taco was the rib eye and the schrimp. Also had the chips with guacamole, salsa, and salsa verde. Very fresh avocado, fresh vegetable chopped salads, phenomenal rice bowl options. Everything was very high quality food.

This place is definitely more of a fresh Baja, gourmet fusion sort of style of taco place. My parents are extremely difficult to impressed and they absolutely LOVED BarTaco. The place is very cute and a super clean, hipster style of venue. Quick and friendly service. I would definitely return here and order about 5 carnitas is tacos to eat!!!

The mixed drinks were very good as well!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great atmosphere, especially in the spring & summer. Friendly service! Delicious food. Order the cauliflower and falafel tacos! Don't miss out on the plantains, corn, and salsa trio.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

While this is not my kind of place, we tried it. It is in a great area (12 South Neighborhood) and the fish taco was EXCELLENT! The tacos are smaller, and I would categorize as "gourmet" tacos. While the portions would be considered to be small for a hungry guy, they would be more than adequate for people like my wife. Great hangout for the girls, millennials, and others. The habanero and roja sauces were very good, the salsa verde was fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This place was excellent! The fish tacos were delicious! The salsa was a little hot for my liking but a little dab will do you! The staff was friendly and sincere.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Started with chips and guac.... delicious! Ordered 6 tacos; pork belly, chorizo, crispy shrimp, tuna, and carnitas. Every single one was absolutely amazing! The best street tacos I've ever had. They are street tacos, and our bartender told us that, and let us know that they're about 2 or 3 bites, people usually order 3-5. They were filled with delicious ingredients. Super fresh. We ordered more! I never order pork belly, but I would order it every single time here. Their homemade sauces are delicious! We took home 2 bottles. Service was great, atmosphere is great. We will go here every time we're in Nashville