USD 211
USD 183
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 205/night.

USD 203
USD 183
USD 165
USD 149
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 187/night.

USD 225
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 278/night.

USD 217
USD 169
USD 146
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 208/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 233
USD 209
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 250/night.

USD 177
USD 161
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 196/night.

USD 256
USD 213
  • Breakfast included
1,208 results
All reviewsgrand ole oprydowntown nashvilleroom was cleanhard boiled eggsgeneral jacksonshuttle downtownwaffle makershuttle servicebiscuits and gravywould stay here againyogurtminute drivecontinental breakfastsitting areagreat place to stayup to datefront desk staff
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I made an online reservation and booked everything ok. Then I realized that I made the reservation for the wrong night. I called customer service and was told that the reservation could not be cancelled because it was booked under a 'special rate'. I was not even technically cancelling, I wanted to rebook. Nope, was told it can not be done. I can rebook, but will be charged for both bookings. Not good customer service!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Cindi F
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We just returned home from four nights at the Best Western Near Opryland. Here are the many positives . . . the room was excellent - large, comfortable, with a good bathroom and shower. If you're going to the Opry or nearby sights, the location is excellent. The breakfast is pretty good - the usual waffle makers, with scrambled eggs (are they real or powdered?), breakfast meats, and good coffee, There is a decent exercise room - though could they please extend their wifi coverage there? Is that too much to ask?

My biggest beef, as a guy who likes to read the newspaper with breakfast, is that there are NO newspapers. None. When we stayed at the Best Western in Music Row, they had the usual USA Today PLUS the local paper (which is what I prefer). Here, there are none. Did I mention NONE? In my experience, this is unheard of for a hotel in this price range. Come on, people, fix this!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank david_lauth
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We found our room to be adequate and clean. The desk and housekeeping staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was less than desired. The food was not of great quality and ran out very fast. The room amenities could have been better for the price we paid.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2018

When we arrived the outside of the building looked really nice. When we approached the front desk there was no one to greet us. We pressed the button. Three people appeared from some where. The woman who checked us in wasn't very welcoming. We got to our room on the 1st floor, was very nice. Got a good night sleep. The breakfast area was very nice with a very good selection. As we were packing up to check out. I did notice a thick layer of dust on the head boards of the beds. Had the man who checked us out had asked about our stay, I would have told him about it. He didn't ask. I would still recommend this hotel anyway.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank gumpper88
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Check in was prompt, polite & friendly. Room was spacious and very clean. Breakfast had a variety of hot and cold dishes. Great little roadhouse (Logans) just across the road that served great meals too. Would definitely stay again if i was to go back to Nashville (which i hope too)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple