“Great Location, Had everything we needed”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Stay Alfred Nashville Vacation Rental View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Julia D
Mt washington, United States
“Great Location, Had everything we needed”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Great Location, friendly staff. Stay Alfred folks are very helpful. Parking garage very tight. We have a Equinox and I didn't think I would be able to squeeze into a spot. So you may want to reconsider the parking garage if you have a larger vehicle.

Hoofer40
Whitelaw, Wisconsin
“StayAlfred Cumberland”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Very convenient to the the downtown hot spots! Nice room, ammenties were nice.

The room was not very clean though, toilet seats should be replaced and hot water not adequate for more than two guests.

cscott198...
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Excellent 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Nashville”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We needed a rental for 3 nights in Nashville for 2 couples and wanted to be downtown close to all the action and withing walking distance to Broadway. This 2 bedroom apartment delivered on all accounts. It was furnished with everything you need from laundry to vacuums to a box fan for the unseasonably warm weather. The amenities on the 1st floor of the building were exceptional and above what we were looking for. There was a pool table, shuffleboard table, outdoor patio lounge with fireplace, propane grills, and TVs just to name a few. We didn't spend much time here with only 3 days to experience Nashville, but when we were "home," it was above and beyond what we could have expected.

Your age range 25-34
bzbz80
Hampshire, Illinois
“Great place, perfect location !”
Reviewed 27 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

555 Church St in Nashville was a great place in a perfect location. It was a 2 block walk to Broadway St, so once we arrived we never had to drive anywhere. The condo had plenty of room and was equipped with everything we needed. The Stay Alfred group made things very easy for us. The info packet was easy to follow. I would definitely stay here again net trip to Nashville.

Trinity C
“Good place to stay”
Reviewed 16 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

I found this place on booking.com. For $99 I wasn't about to pass it up especially since it was so close to Bridgestone Arena. There is a $150 cleaning fee that I didn't see until I was almost through booking. I'm not real sure what they do woth that money but cleanness isn't top priority. The base boards looked moldy and there was hair everywhere. Plus the keys are tricky to get the doors open.
That aside it was a good place to stay. If I am staying in Nashville longer than one night I will probably stay there again as long as I can get a good deal on the apartment. It really wasn't worth it for one night.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing