“Fun time in local brew pub”

Jackalope Brewing Company
Ranked #10 of 132 Nightlife in Nashville
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were 4 tourists eating lunch in a a slightly out of the way place on 12 South when Brent the sales manager walked in as we were in the process of ordering his beers. We chatted, he told us to come by later and we did. My wife and I got a flight and our friends got 2 from the tap. So good we bought a t shirt!. They had all sorts of games so we played a game of scrabble while we had our beers. Did not do the tour. Brent happened to come in and was nice enough to give my wife some stickers. When we travel we try and go local and you cant do much better than Jackalope

All reviews
"beer tasting"
in 3 reviews
"great brewery"
in 3 reviews
"nice outdoor seating area"
"great variety of beers"
"attached coffee shop"
"small brewery"
"unique flavors"
in 2 reviews
"friends from out of town"
"fun atmosphere"
"brew works"
"interesting info"
"fun tour"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 29 March 2018

My consisted of 14 and half of us arrived late. Our tour guide kindly waited for the rest of our group and was very accommodating. She added humor to our tour and also provided interesting facts about Jackalope. The beer tasted fantastic! I'd highly recommend this brewery tour if visiting Nashville.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Cool new brewery with great variety of beers, friendly staff, and a small yet fun brewery tour. I'm a big fan of anything jackalope and as soon as I saw this place, I knew I had to take a tour. It's pretty cheap too, surprisingly! I'm glad I was able to take home a souvenir jackalope pint glass. Looking forward to visiting again in the future to see how much they expand.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

My husband and I took the brewery tour. We have toured a few breweries so had some comparison in mind. We enjoyed that we got a good amount of samples and got to hear the story behind the brewery and each beer. However, beer was not poured well so it left a lot of foam and the same glass was used for each sample, with no rinse in between. There was also no water or pretzels or anything to cleanse the palate in between samples. They have some great artwork on the wall in the waiting area which shares information about beer making, but otherwise there was very little information about the brewing process. The tour took place standing in one area the entire time. Maybe their new location will allow better movement.