“Very nice apartment in a great location.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Stay Alfred Nashville Vacation Rental View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Dutch first
Any
Judy S
“Stay Alfred should be called Stay Nowhere”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My stay was not terrible...worse, I never was able to experience the stay at all but I had to put a rating. Stay Alfred called me one week prior to my trip that I booked in January 2017 (two months earlier) to tell me they double booked the location. We specifically chose this spot due to the location. I received a confirmation number and was told I was booked. When they called they informed me we could stay at a location over a mile away from all the activity in the city. Which is not where we wanted to be. We would have gone somewhere else when we booked originally had we known a confirmation number meant nothing! I had to sign a contract for that specific location but I guess that only goes one way. Waste of time and effort. When I expressed my dissatisfaction about the situation and the timing of being notified I was told "well they moved you kinda a short time ago" Now a trip we have been planning for two months is dissolved. Had we booked somewhere else in Jan. instead of one week prior to the trip the prices would be cheaper. We are now trying to salvage the trip that is in one week, and are experiencing prices more than double what it would have been if we booked in Jan. We totally were disregarded as customers. Stay Alfred is pretty much a guarantee to stay now where or at least not what you originally paid. HORRIBLE SERVICE. If you book with them keep your fingers crossed, you may be in the same situation as us.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Cristin12...
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“They need to find a new cleaning service”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

It was a great location and easy to get to almost anywhere. However, the building had a funny smell, and the apartment was not cleaned as well as it should have been. Why doesn't anyone clean floors and baseboards anymore?

terrytoav...
honolulu
“Very nice apartment in a great location.”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Check in was a breeze. I have to admit I was a little concerned as this was the first time I had booked with Stay Alfred. I was very impressed! The apartment was better than represented in the photos. We had a great time in Nashville! I highly recommend this option to anyone considering a vacation rental -vs- a hotel.

robinridg
Millville, New Jersey
“Great time in Nashville”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We had a wonderful time in Nashville. We rented a two bedroom, two bath apartment in The Cumberland. The apartment was very spacious and had everything that anyone could need. It was very clean and well maintained. The Cumberland was only a couple blocks from Printers Alley and the main strip. The music town was amazing! We spent the evenings eating and drinking at all of the wonderful establishments.

Jenn A
“Incredible location, incredible condo”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Our group of 5 had never been to Nashville. We lucked out with this property at 555 Church street. So close to downtown, We walked there everyday. Walgreens and small grocery store 1 block away. It was clean, beautiful and well furnished. Cant wait to stay there again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing