“Comfortable stay at the Wyndham”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
bonnieb22...
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Comfortable stay at the Wyndham”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

I have stayed at the Wyndham Nashville many times and it is clean and comfortable. They will need to be doing upgrades soon as it is getting worn in some areas. Water pressure in shower on this trip was very weak but not sure what the problem was.

Travelling group: Solo
31 May 2014
Thank you so much for reviewing your stay using Vacation Strategy, we hope you enjoyed your vacation and look forward to helping you with your next vacation to any of our 150 resorts. Thank you for notating the conditions and water pressure -Megan
Travis D
Chicago, Illinois
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Great location and clean room. Fully stocked with everything you could need. 20 mins to downtown, just hop on the highway and go wherever you would like. Def will stay again on future trips!

31 May 2014
Thank you so much for reviewing your stay using Vacation Strategy, we hope you enjoyed your vacation and look forward to helping you with your next vacation to any of our 150 resorts. -Megan
Massachusetts
Reviewed 17 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
31 May 2014
Thank you so much for reviewing your stay using Vacation Strategy, we hope you enjoyed your vacation and look forward to helping you with your next vacation to any of our 150 resorts. We appreciate your great, descriptive review and look forward to working wih you again. -Megan
Greenville Ky
Reviewed 14 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
TravelDiv...
Marietta, Georgia
“Peace in the Country...”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

My friend and I went to see Wicked at TPAC on Saturday April 5th. We were only looking to stay one night but wanted a timeshare instead of hotel. Janet Hinderliter was kind enough to let us stay there for what we needed, although we probably should have stayed for three nights...She was very kind and accommodating!
We were upgraded to the ONE BEDROOM DELUXE. Upon check in they ended up putting us in a Handicapped accessible unit. CHECK IN was very smooth and I hardly waited any length of time. And this was during the Final Four, so they did a good job getting people in and out. The area where you check in was very beautiful and well kept. Was not forced to do a timeshare presentation however I really wanted to after they offered $100 but they were overbooked!
We stayed on the third floor. The unit was huge! the bathroom was handicap accessible so the bathroom was very large. Not sure what a different bathroom would look like or the size , but this would be a very good bathroom for those that need the room. The only negative in the bathroom and actually the whole unit was the hair in the shower drain. That was kinda gross because it was a lot of hair and I had to straddle or make sure to keep my feel off but other than that, very clean.
The other thing to mention was the mattress on the pull out sofa bed...FANTASTIC! never slept on one so thick and comfy!! loved it. As with time share, everything from home is included and the views from the balcony were great! quiet area and right across the street from Opryland Hotel. Plenty of places to eat nearby. We went to Johnny A's late..they were only of the only places in the area closing at 1 a.m. good food too! Live Entertainment and lots of locals, lol..
right off of the highway, so very easy to get to this Wyndham. I would highly suggest going there. We went to see Wicked at TPAC downtown. Which was very easy and a short ride to get to..but that will be another review :) All in all ,I loved it and would stay again. Feel free to contact for anything else I could assist with. Only stayed one night so we didn't use the pool, but I did see it...indoor pool.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Very clean property and well groomed. The unit was gorgeous and very spacious!!
Liked least: The cleaning team did NOT clean the big hair ball in the bathroom shower stall. Kinda nasty, i had to keep my feet off of it.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing