“Worth the wait in line”

Hattie B's Hot Chicken
Ranked #15 of 2,219 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the food with my teenager. The wait was about 40 minutes, but listening to friendly tourists talking in line was entertaining for me and my teen. Also, the party buses that pass by with the drunk bachelorette parties gave us a good laugh. The food met our expectations. Having a PBR to wash down the hot chix sandwich was a nice touch. Banana pudding at the end was over the top. The chicken is worth the wait. The staff are very nice and responsive too. Both of us are very happy with our lunch at Hattie’s.

1  Thank DCBruin
Write a ReviewReviews (3,389)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our visit to Hattie B’s was nothing less than great. The hot chicken, cole slaw, pickles, fried, everything was really good. Will be back anytime we are in town.

1  Thank michael c
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

So, my daughter attends Vanderbilt University, we are always looking to experience the top restaurants in the area. We were driving by and saw a line wrapped around the building. We had to see what the fuss was all about. The hot wings had different levels, one of them you must sign a disclaimer because it was Jalapeno hot. I didn't try the hottest, we had medium it was filled with flavor. One thing I recommend is to order by phone and pick up your order, unless you just want to wait hours.

1  Thank Kevin H
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It was absolutely wonderful It was a long wait but worth it Had chicken tenders and chicken breast and wing Medium was great but a little hot for me The mild was just right

1  Thank Kathie W
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Chicken is amazing! The line is long and it is worth the wait damn hot is damn hot so I can only imagine how hot clucking hot is! You have been warned... with that said it is delicious you shouldn't be disappointed.

1  Thank Seth H