“Love”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our visit to Hattie B’s was nothing less than great. The hot chicken, cole slaw, pickles, fried, everything was really good. Will be back anytime we are in town.

1  Thank michael c
Write a ReviewReviews (3,494)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

So, my daughter attends Vanderbilt University, we are always looking to experience the top restaurants in the area. We were driving by and saw a line wrapped around the building. We had to see what the fuss was all about. The hot wings had different levels, one of them you must sign a disclaimer because it was Jalapeno hot. I didn't try the hottest, we had medium it was filled with flavor. One thing I recommend is to order by phone and pick up your order, unless you just want to wait hours.

1  Thank Kevin H
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It was absolutely wonderful It was a long wait but worth it Had chicken tenders and chicken breast and wing Medium was great but a little hot for me The mild was just right

1  Thank Kathie W
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Chicken is amazing! The line is long and it is worth the wait damn hot is damn hot so I can only imagine how hot clucking hot is! You have been warned... with that said it is delicious you shouldn't be disappointed.

1  Thank Seth H
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My husband and I came here on a Saturday around 12:30 and waited in line for about an hour. The food was very good and I am glad that we tried it while in Nashville. We both ordered the Mild and it had the perfect amount of heat. The collard greens were excellent!

1  Thank lswhv6