All reviewsgrand ole opryopryland hotelcontinental breakfastroom was cleanhot tubindoor poolbob evansunderground parkinghard boiled eggswithin walking distancefree shuttlefront desk staffgeneral jacksonyogurtwould stay here againice machineshuttle service
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This place was terrible. Mold in the windows, holes in furniture, scratched paint on doors, and torn places on lobby couches. The mirror had stains that looked like dirty places. The dresser had a hole in the top from a previous TV.

Room Tip: Don’t stay here
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
guesthouseinnsuites1, Hotel Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thanks for your comments.
I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable.
We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down.
You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time.
Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The only good thing I can say about this hotel is that our bed was comfortable. Our room wasn’t dirty but it wasn’t clean either. You walk in to curtains coming loose from the rod, and a bedspread from the 1970s. Carpet in the hall and on the lobby stairs were in great need of a sweeper. Then to top off this experience, the woman working the front desk (in the evening) had zero personality...almost to the point of being rude. This was our only bad hotel on a two-week trip. The outside of the building looked nice, and it’s in a good location, but we knew right away we’d made a bad decision. Never again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Guest House Inn Nashville.
We are very much concerned with your feedback.
Our apologies for the bad experience.
Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time.
Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a good stay next time.
Hope you will reconsider.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The bed was like sleeping on a rock. I would suggest bringing your own pillows their pillows are flat. The shower was so gross. Dirty tile and stained mat. We showered standing on a towel it was so gross. Also the handle was broken. The pool was closed. I was not informed that the pool was closed for renavations at the time of my reservation or within the three weeks before arrival. If amenities are not available the hotel should send out a email or call to inform the guest ahead. We would have found a hotel with a working indoor pool. The pictures online are very deceitful. Will not be back..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the Guest House Inn & Suites Nashville.
Our apologies for all the inconveniences you had with your stay like amenities and cleanliness.
We are taking efforts to offer our guests a better stay, but somehow it has not worked for you.
Your review is serious to us and we will take effective actions to check and rectify the mismatches and you can truly expect a better stay next time.

Hope to see you back,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We were a bit worried after reading a few reviews, but had a nice surprise! They are currently renovating and you could tell our room is newly renovated. Had beautiful floors and an awesome mural of Nashville on the back wall. Room was clean, good customer service. Breakfast was good too. Only disappointment was the pool is currently closed to be renovated.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Guest,

Thanks for choosing the Guest House Inn & Suites, Nashville.
Appreciate your feedback and telling us what you liked and what lacked during your stay.
We shall work further to improve the amenities and hospitality.
Hope to welcome you again soon,

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I stay at very nice hotels often so I was set on keeping an open mind about this hotel as it was part of a travel package with a group. I gave it a 2 because the staff was very nice. When I need some things for a sick kid they went out of their way to help me. However, I found a slipper in my bed between the fitted and flat sheet! I assume they did not change sheets from the guest before me. They cleaned the kids rooms and did not replace their towels they took out and didn’t have any more. Breakfast was ok. Guest dryer and pool were closed. I would never recommend this place unless they fixed up the place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank CarrieShaw
guesthouseinnsuites1, Webmaster at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Guest,

We are so sorry to hear of your negative experience with us. Your review will be shared with our management team so these concerns can be addressed. Our guest's experience is of high importance to us and your comments will not be taken lightly. Again, please accept our deepest apologies.

Hotel Manager