“Delicious!”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We visited when we were staying at the Inn at Fontanel and we very glad we did! The service was fantastic and the food was delicious. Make sure you try the fired mozzarella, some of the best I've had!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We went on a Monday night. My husband had to ask for his drink several times. They ran out of mashed potatoes, the main side for the filet. Keep in mind, there were only 2 other tables. I got the grouper which had no flavor but was better than the runny risotto it was served on top of. Our daughters fettuccine alfredo was so bland it was almost inedible. I absolutely do not recommend this restaurant. I've had better Italian at a chain restaurant at a fraction of the price.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

the service was not good. They ran out of what my wife order at 4:00 in the afternoon. Ordered an appetizer and was never made. Asked the waiter about the craft draft beers that the had and did not seem to know anything about them. When I ordered a beer he came back and said the they were out of it at 4:00 in the afternoon. Just bad all away around.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

After hiking uphill to the Fontanel mansion and back down, we stopped at the Cafe Fontanella for lunch. It's a low key, comfortable place with very good sandwiches and friendly staff. The Philly Cheese Steak that I had was very tasty. They also have pizza and stromboli.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We have had several meals at the Fontanella cafe and enjoyed them all. Last Sunday was no exception as my wife chose here for her 75th birthday dinner. And the wait staff were really great making this a special visit and an additional surprise was the musical group who sang happy birthday plus, "you are my sunshine." Yes she is!

1  Thank normancargill