“Great treat”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 September 2017

As we were waiting for a shuttle, we saw Mike's Ice Cream and decided that we just had to stop. They have a real nice selection of ice creams. We each chose a flavor and got a single scoop cup. One was pistachio and the other was butter pecan. The ice cream really tasted creamy. The staff was very friendly. Mike's is open late and is just off of Broadway Ave. The prices were perfect for the quality of ice cream.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for coffee and ice cream. Amazing ! The ice cream selection is fab. One scoop is plenty in a plastic cup. Coffee is good. It's was about $12 for two ice creams and coffees.

I had the nut ice cream. If you like peanut better cups. This is what you would enjoy. The filter coffee of good. Not bitter. Good service too.

No ice cream photos. Ate it too quick :)

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

30 different kinds of wonderful flavors, decent prices, I got the coffee, chocolate was very creamy and rich, but not over sweetened. My family get a lot of different flavors, which everyone was happy. I take down 1 star because the place wasn't very clean, everywhere was very sticky.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

My father-in-law, three year old son and myself had a great time at Mike's. We sat on the rail overlooking the street - it was a great place to people watch and my son keeps talking about his yummy ice-cream cone (chocolate and I had a delicious Strawberry sorbet). My father-in-law really enjoyed the coffee as well. We will gladly visit again!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

If you're looking for creamy ice cream with traditional flavors this is probably the best in Nashville. Chocolate peanut butter is to die for!