“Yummy and a fun place to people-watch.”
Review of Mike's Ice Cream

Mike's Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 62 Dessert in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 August 2017

My father-in-law, three year old son and myself had a great time at Mike's. We sat on the rail overlooking the street - it was a great place to people watch and my son keeps talking about his yummy ice-cream cone (chocolate and I had a delicious Strawberry sorbet). My father-in-law really enjoyed the coffee as well. We will gladly visit again!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

If you're looking for creamy ice cream with traditional flavors this is probably the best in Nashville. Chocolate peanut butter is to die for!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

What a huge selection! The only bad thing about Mike's is there are so many choices and they are all great! I tasted chocolate overload and peanut butter cup and they were sooo good, but settled on key lime. It was like eating a frozen pie. It was fantastic. Highly recommend Mike's!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I love Mike's! Cute ice cream shop on Broadway, good break from the heat. Their nutter butter flavor is my obsession.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

This place is a GOLDMINE! I don't know who Mike is, but I bet he's raking in the cash! This small shop was packed with folks seeking an escape from the heat. This ice cream was tasty!