“Crowded--but Tasty!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 July 2017

This place is a GOLDMINE! I don't know who Mike is, but I bet he's raking in the cash! This small shop was packed with folks seeking an escape from the heat. This ice cream was tasty!

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Quite a long line to order. But the wait was worth it. Ordered the pistachio ice cream and it was very good. Also ordered the peanut butter and the chocolate, all were good. A must stop. So many flavor!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

The ice cream was very creamy and good flavor. I had the almond joy and the almonds were very big. Good location. You can also sit at the window area and people watch.
Enjoy!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Nice vibe to the shop-- a welcome change to the dueling honky tonk sound of Broadway on a summer evening. I had heard so much about Nashville's Ice Cream scene that I insisted on heading here. I was disappointed. God yes, but stock of the mill flavors (Mint Oreo, Rasberry chocolate, etc.) I was hoping for something more subtle and hip I guess. The salted caramel was overly sweet and heavy, after two bites I was done. The servings were massive. If I wanted 8 oz of ice cream I'd order a large. Price was high for quality, but not for the touristy area.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Almond Joy
Loaded Butterscotch
Salted Caramel
These were three flavors we tried and all three were phenomenal. One of the best ice cream places. Definitely add to your list and go!