1,304 results
All reviews backstage grill grand ole opry cracker barrel free shuttle on site restaurant atrium area live music general jackson shuttle service the room was nice downtown nashville starbucks interstate broadway
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Took a bus tour that included the Grand Old Opry. Our Hotel for this part of the tour was The Inn at Opryland for two nights. The room we had was large and clean with coffee maker and toiletries. The staff was pleasantly helpful. The location is great within walking distance of the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Convention Center, Which is a attraction of its own. The Inn at Opryland runs a scuttle to the new Grand Old Opry and the Down Town where the Ryman Theatre is. Our only problem was a sink that did not hold water. The breakfast provided was adequate but not great. It did the job. All in all when we hopefully return we would stay with them again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Overall I wasn't overly impressed. It still felt like a Radisson Hotel. I believe we stayed in room 2005 or 2006. Our room had gnats. Our ac was very loud and didn't really cool the room. The room seemed to be clean but needed to be gone thru and updated. Another couple that went with us stayed in room 2002 also has a gnat problem. Glad we only stayed one night. It seemed to be pretty clean but I wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dustin A
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I was really expecting a little more from this hotel. Probably just because of the name. The first issue I had is that after a 14 Hour Dr. to get there it would have been nice to have a free cup of coffee in the reception area. You can get that at any super eight motel. Instead you have to buy a cup of coffee for three dollars if you want one Badly enough. I mean, coffee is really inexpensive but it goes along way in the name of hospitality. That is the name of the hotel business, right?. The interior is slightly dated although I won't hold that against them . I was disappointed that for the price of the room we had light sockets hanging out of the wall and a ripped shower curtain. Also, I had called down to the front desk to inquire about getting a wheelchair because we had a guest with us who is having a hard time walking. I was told by the concierge that they would locate their wheelchair and call me back. I never received a call back and that was most disappointing Of all.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristi S
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Located within a short walk's distance of the Grand Ole Opry, this hotel is not as opulent or expensive as the Gaylord Hotel.
It's modern and clean. Rooms don't have a microwave or refrigerator, but did have a coffeemaker and a safe. We ate one dinner in the Opryland Backstage Grill. Service and quality were just fair. Choices for us were salmon, brisket, or southern fried chicken accompanied by baked beans and cole slaw served family style.
Fitness center, pool, and hot tub are on site. Large sitting area by the pool with a coffee and snack bar. Meeting rooms are available.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank raymondmC6721ME
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Took a trip to Nashville with two of my best friends and stayed at the Inn. The front desk staff were so helpful, the room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. There was a bus that took you downtown or to the Big Hotel and the bus drivers were all delightful but one named Mike. He was a jerk! Steve, Story and Will were awesome. The Starbucks by the pool kept us going. Stayed at the Inn instead of the Gaylord which is crazy busy and crowded. You can visit it via the bus.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends