“Excellent”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Fairly New
Description: Fairly New
Reviewed 6 January 2017

My favorite is the falafel I get it everytime I go literally the best place you'll ever go. The best bubble tea ever

1  Thank Kara H

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

we've been coming here irregularly for several years, would come by more often if we hadn't moved several miles in the opposite direction. it's good, it's clean, the staff are friendly and knowledgeable, it's much healthier than most places around...you feel better not worse after eating here. it is a bit higher than other choices but you get what you pay for. today I had the combo plate and it was perfectly delicious. I asked for and received a sample of the lentil bisque I had been wanting to try and it did not disappoint, my young son also liked it which is a huge plus; I'm glad I asked so I was able to order some to take home with us.

1  Thank jennifer h
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Love their lentil soup. Get it every time. Their smoothies are great, too. They have house made seasoned chips that are very tasty. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank BJ47
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Didn't like it at all. The food was just so so. Atmosphere lacking. Seating was horrible. Just don't go.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Interesting place. Served mor take out style than eat in but we did eat in. Good mix of meditteranean food. Decently priced.

1  Thank 85Samantha2014