“Dinner for two ”

Puckett's Grocery and Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Puckett's Grocery and Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 2,218 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 5th Avenue
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had done dinner on our first night in Nashville. Fortunately we were not in a huge hurry, because there was a 1 1/2 hour wait. But, they took our number and texted when our table was ready. We walked around the area and got acquainted with the area while we waited. Their specialty is BBQ ribs and plenty of other choices as well. We would like to come back for breakfast after hearing about how good that is too.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,916)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon Puckett's by accident. The inside is very comfy and inviting. The food arrived quickly and was delicious. Highly recommend stopping by for dinner!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The food and staff were exceptional! Puckett's is a fun place to eat while in Nashville! You can listen to live music while enjoying great food.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Food was excellent-I had the biscuit topped with a poached egg, fried chicken (boneless) and white pepper gravy alongside potatoes with pepper hash...can you say NAP TIME!!! My wife had an omelet that was very good (cant remember what type). My server was new I think and not very good but I could see the other servers doing a great job. I would go back in a minute.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We always go to Puckett’s when we are in Franklin, TN. The atmosphere is iconic! The food is always special, the wait staff the friendliest and the music stellar. There is just something about the place that draws me in. Nothing more comfortable!