“best hotel i've ever stayed in”
Review of Hutton Hotel

Hutton Hotel
Ranked #20 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 9 April 2012

my husband and i chose nashville for our 5 year anniversary and hutton because of the reviews. we were blown away. they put us on the ph floor and it was a beautiful room, especially the bathroom! they brought a bottle of champagne, which was a nice surprise.

the service at the hotel was phenomenal. all the staff were very accommodating and welcoming. the courtesy shuttle was our favorite amenity. they will drive you anywhere in a three mile radius of the hotel and pick you up. we utilized the service multiple times and made friends with the driver.

we really enjoyed the location of the hotel. many fantastic restaurants and bars are close by without the touristy downtown noise.

we cannot wait to return!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,007)

Reviewed 7 April 2012

Stayed at the Hutton on a combo business and couples trip. The hotel is as described, a modern update of an existing property. The rooms are very nice, but small. The bar is great, but so small that it was generally full and you had to go elsewhere. These are my only complaints, at this price point the service was just about the best you can find. Whether it was the evening wine reception, or having everyone call you by your name, it was an experience found at much more expensive properties. I highly recommend for business in Nashville, a trip to see the kid at Vanderbilt, or partying on Broadway.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Reservations, front door, restaurant, maid and cleaning service are the best of any of my hotel stays.
Beds are great. I love the shower and bath amenities.
We have had perfect view of the Country Music Marathon from our high up rooms twice. This year on the other side of the building we have a wonderful view of the city of Nashville lit up at night.
To me having excellent staff and service is one of the most important aspects of an hotel stay and the Hutton has it all.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 6 April 2012

This is a favorite in Nashville among my co-workers. Whenver I try to book here, it's usually booked up already- but I did have the chance to stay once! It has a good vibe, clean, modern rooms... and a top notch restaurant downstairs (the 1808 Grille is business and celebration worthy).

I loved the decor of my king-bed room- the chair and ottoman in the room are not only super-chic, but REALLY comfortable! (raise your hand if the chair in the room is usually just an uncomfortable afterthought~ yep, exactly.) Well, this was the first, and only time, I can remember where the chair and ottoman were an A+ addition to the hotel room. After a long day of running around Nashville for work, I actually felt relaxed and comfortable as I rested in the chair. Late night roomservice was the yummy icing on the cake (I didn't have cake but... you know what I mean).

Enjoy~

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I have now stayed here twice-once in July 2011 and again March 2012, and I have loved it both times. The rooms are contemporary and clean, the staff is friendly and helpful. I absolutely love it there!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends