1,737 results
All reviewsoak barcapitol grillehistoric hotelturn down servicemen's roomsoaking tubdouble sinksstate capitolfive star hotelfour seasonsbeautiful lobbysouthern charmroom servicebottled waterfabulous hotelrooms are spaciousdowntown nashville
Reviewed 6 April 2018

From the moment we arrived, we were treated like royalty! The rooms are spectacular with a southern charm flair. The staff were the friendliest, as well as being professional! they are the best of the best. The hotel is walking distance to Broadway and downtown and a simple Uber ride to any attraction and the airport. Dinner at the Capitol Grille was exceptional, as was breakfast. The décor was so beautiful from the lobby to the Oak Bar. It was truly an amazing experience and I cannot wait to get back to Nashville again! I couldn't thank everyone there enough for making our stay something we'll talk about forever!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Good Evening,

Thank you for choosing The Hermitage Hotel for your stay in Nashville. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! What an honor to hear that your visit with us will be something cherished forever- we're so happy that every aspect of your experience was amazing! We hope to welcome you back to Nashville again in the future. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly should you be interested in reserving your spot at The Hermitage Hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough great things about The Hermitage. From the moment we arrived, we were treated the way every luxury hotel should treat their guests. The entire staff was friendly and courteous to a fault. The hotel, itself, was spectacular, beginning with the lobby. The rooms, were large and lavish. The food in the restaurant and the drinks in the bar were equally superlative. The Hermitage was not simply a place to sleep after a full day in Nashville, it was a major piece of our entire Nashville experience, and that experience would have been greatly diminished had we stayed at a different hotel. For my money, it was worth every penny.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Good Evening,

Thank you for choosing The Hermitage Hotel for your stay in Nashville. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We're so happy that our hotel had such a great impact on your experience in Nashville, and that you enjoyed every aspect of our luxurious amenities! We hope to welcome you back to Nashville again in the future. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly should you be interested in reserving your spot at The Hermitage Hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Everything you would expect from a 5 star hotel, great location (this was our first visit to N Ville) within walking distance to downtown area. I could not find a flaw if I tried, the room and common areas were absolutely immaculate and absolutely gorgeous-the architecture is of a grand time that no longer exists. The hotel has been updated enough to make it completely in line with what we need these days so far as technology (WIFI, plenty of charging options/plugs in the room, even a TV screen built into the bathroom mirror!!!) but still maintaining the true and timeless elegance of an architectural work of art. We never saw any staff aside from the front desk, concierge and doormen (which I like-I'm not sure how they keep this place so clean because I never heard a single sound of a vacuum or floor buffer and the floors shine like a diamond). I would put this hotel at (or possibly above the St Regis in NYC since I felt no pretense or "stuffiness" at the Hermitage). The nightly turn-down service was so nice with different treats to enjoy each night along with the wonderful robes and, of course, the slippers. The only time I ever wear slippers is when I'm in a hotel like this and I wore those things like a boss!!! We did not dine in the restaurant downstairs but we did enjoy appetizers and cocktails at The Oaks Bar which was a rather welcome treat after spending hours in town at the typical plastic cup type bars listening to live music. Admittedly, we were taken back by the Women going into the Men's room outside of the Oaks Bar constantly...well, I won't spoil the intrigue but you will figure it out!!!

Room Tip: I do not believe there are balconies in this hotel, we didn't miss it at all.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Good Evening,

Thank you for choosing The Hermitage Hotel for your stay in Nashville. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are so happy that you enjoyed our hotel's timeless elegance with its added modern comfort. What a treat that you enjoyed our Oak Bar as well! Next time, stop in for a bite at Capitol Grille for a taste of true southern cuisine! We hope to welcome you back to Nashville again in the future. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly should you be interested in reserving your spot at The Hermitage Hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Piece of art hotel as you climb stairs up to the lobby area. Very historic look with moldings & beautiful furniture. The front desk people are extremely nice & welcoming. Room felt like suite apartment with a full bathroom suite. Bed was comfortable. Across the street the historic capitol is located and many other attractions are just a walking distance. It was pricey but worth it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Good Evening,

Thank you for choosing The Hermitage Hotel for your stay in Nashville. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We're proud to offer some of the most spacious rooms in Nashville, and we're happy that you enjoyed their comfort! We hope to welcome you back to Nashville again in the future. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly should you be interested in reserving your spot at The Hermitage Hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I’d stay here again the next time I’m in Nashville. Loved the corner room with a spectacular view
Terrific service and friendly staff. It was raining when we were there and we were always given an umbrella before we left. We were able to walk everywhere but felt like it was a little getaway from Broadway

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Good Evening,

Thank you for choosing The Hermitage Hotel for your stay in Nashville. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We're so happy our complimentary umbrellas kept you nice and dry for Nashville's spring weather! We hope to welcome you back to Nashville again in the future. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly should you be interested in reserving your spot at The Hermitage Hotel on your next visit.