“"Insane comedy, my jaws hurt from laughter."” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of NashTrash Tours

NashTrash Tours
Ranked #5 of 77 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a campy comedy show on wheels. We'll air out the dirty laundry of all the country legends, and you'll even see a few "celebrities" while you ride along. It's the most fun you'll ever have on a bus!
Belton Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“"Insane comedy, my jaws hurt from laughter."”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

"ECELLENT" It's a must do while in Nashville. Bring along toddy material and maybe even a box of Depends, you may need them.

The Jugg sisters are HOTTIES, HOTTIES, HOTTIES!

Don't miss it!

Atlanta, Georgia
“NashTrash - "awesome", Murder Mystery - "not so much"”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

We did both tours recently and while the Nash Trash tour lives up to its billing, we were disappointed with the Murder Mysery tour. I know this is going against the trend of reviews here, but the script was neither funny or engaging and the actors seemed as self conscious as the audience participants.

In contrast to the Jugg sisters who are always "on" filling any down-time with their quick witted low-brow humor, the actors in the Mystery tour were a disaster. Based on the positive reviews here, I think this is a case of the emperor's clothes. After the tour was over, I asked my traveling companions what they thought and they agreed that the emperor was naked.

I'm not sure why this bad dinner theater needs to be done on a bus as most of the driving is through the seedier sections of Nashville and really the only purpose of the bus is to get you to dinner which gets me to the only redeeming quality of the tour... Monell's is awesome.

The website states that the Mystery tour is for kids10 and up, but I'm telling you that kids on the bus make the actors skittish.

I would give NashTrash a 5, but I give the Murder Mystery tour a 2 (upgraded because of Monells). I think the Mystery tour is doing nothing but riding on the coat tails of the NashTrash brand.

Visited March 2012
Hanley S, Front Office Manager at NashTrash Tours, responded to this review, 3 April 2012
Here at NashTrash Tours we take pride in knowing that for the past several years we have been the #1 tourist attraction in Nashville, TN on trip advisor, slipping only to the #2 slot in the last couple of weeks (that durn Symphony). We appreciate the time our customers take to write these reviews and we look forward to reading them, even yours!!! Seriously, your comments were constructive, well thought out and well written. We knew right away you were a man of some intellect when you gave high praise to the original NT tour!

Last fall we started the all new Murder Mystery Dinner Tour (MMDT) on Friday and Saturday evenings. A friend and local playwright presented us with what we think is very fun, campy and NashTrashy script. Three local, professional actors play the main roles of Little Dickie Wiggins, Wanda Mae Wiggins and hunky Travis Brooks. There are also 5 minor roles that are assigned to audience members prior to boarding. I would say 95% of the time these people have a lot of fun with their acting debut, but occasionally your gonna’ get a stinker. The night you came, the role of Little Dickie was played by the understudy. But I'm not making excuses. Quite honestly, we think he does a darn good job.

As far as the show being performed on the Big Pink Bus through the seedier side of town, I'm not sure we can fix that. How else do we get 32 people to Monell’s for dinner? We are a small company and this is our only venue. Plus it's all part of the ambience! True, it's not the ritzy district. You'll pass several quaint Country Cafes, a plethora of fast food joints and the ever-popular Discount Tobacco shops. But, I don't think the big pink bus is in any danger of being car jacked!

You did, however, convince us to change the age limit to 13 and up, stressing the adult theme of the tour.

We only hope that someday you may recommend this show to a friend albeit not a good friend. And we will do our best in two hours to help them forget their troubles laugh a lot (or a little), serve up some great chow and enjoy this silly, campy, vaudvillesque show. After all, it ain't Shakespeare!
Bowling Green, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“fun and funny”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

These are two sisters that do a comedy routine and singing while you ride around in a big pink bus and they point out some downtown city attractions/landmarks. If you are looking for a real city tour, this is not for you. If you are looking for a good time and ready for a 90 minute laugh, this is the tour for you. These ladies were so funny and surprisingly good singers. Fantastic and entertaining....not for children, slightly (or a little more than slightly) raunchy, but it makes the whole thing work...highly recommend!

1 Thank paula m
Neptune Beach, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fun time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

Definitely for teens and younger - we enjoyed ourselves, but I guess I assumed there would be a bit more of the sights. We spent about a third of the time just sitting and getting to know all aboard. Don't get me wrong - they girls were hilarious, and everyone laughed the entire time. Just know what you're getting into. Just think of it as another show, and not a tour - well worth the entertainment value.

2 Thank Floridakicks
Atlanta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Tour - Both Times!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2012

I have taken the NashTrash tour two times and both times were exceptional. I brought along a group the second time with several teen cheerleaders. I worried that it would not live up to my memory, but am thrilled to say everyone had a great time. I would read the website and be clear that this tour is not for young children; however, our girls were not surprised or offended and they were 15 years and up. I will definitely be back!

Visited January 2012