Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum

from USD 40.95
from USD 38.18
from USD 39.00
12,408 results
All reviews country music studio b bob dylan audio tour gold records great exhibits interactive exhibits on display take your time few hours three floors couple of hours own pace great place to visit johnny cash lots of history artists
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our first time visit was fantastic. We loved everything about the museum and it surprised me with how much they had that interested my four year old. The exhibits are great and each section had something for our child to do or interact with.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Did the self tour with audio. Highly recommend the audio. I got a lot more out of the tour that way then just a walk through.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The music this bar was awesome the bartender was grumpy. We ordered food to go and when we open our order it was not what we had requested. Not sure I can recommend this as a place to order food. I work in customer service and found the staff very unfriendly.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

You don't have to be a fan of country music to enjoy this museum at all because it appeals to all walks of life including my family and I from Australia and the UK. We learnt alot about music in general with the exhibits from history to the present. Great historic film clips, costumes and instruments on display. It was a shame the 2nd floor was under construction. Must see.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is a nice museum. Even with not being a big country music fan, I found it interesting. Took us a couple hours to go through it.

Date of experience: March 2018