“Cozy & Comfortable”
other travellers have booked this property
Cumberland River a short walk away Nashville House
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Cumberland River a short walk away
Nashville House
Playroom
Living room
Dining area
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Crystal S
“Cozy & Comfortable”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Adorable house in a quiet, well-maintained neighborhood. Great location with convenient access to highways. My niece and nephews loved the playroom. We really enjoyed our stay!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
akbrower1...
Wentzville, Missouri
“Worst home in Nashville to stay in”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Booked a getaway in Nashville for the holiday weekend. Arrived late Friday evening and fell asleep on the couch. Awoke early Saturday morning with difficulties breathing. Decided to get up and go to breakfast and try and take a walk outside for a bit. Arrived back couple of hours later and decided to take a shower. Upon my experience there was no hot water. As I proceeded to walk around to locate the hot water heater, I located why I was having difficulties breathing. There was inches upon inches of dust and dirt all over the home. I contacted the homeowner and told her I was checking out because of the no hot water and the dust everywhere that was making me have issues breathing and asked for my money back. We stayed in contact briefly before she decided to stop all communication with me. I paid $743.88 to stay in her home, she indicated out of that amount she was only receiving $460 after taxes and insurance. I looked up what all was taken out of that money. I agreed to receiving the $460 from her, but of course have not received that nor will she contact me back. I did also notice after I contacted her she immediately put the home back up on TripAdvisor to rent out even though I paid for the entire weekend. I am demanding my money back or I will have my attorney contact TripAdvisor and Sandy.
Please help me get my money back. I have attached pictures for you to see the "$100.00" cleaning bill I was charged was a joke also

Washington, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Coastal70...
“Convenient and adequate for our weekend stay.”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The house was very cute. Enjoyed flowers in yard and a bird nest in a bush with baby robins. Convenient to McGavock school area.
We were visiting for graduation of a grandchild. It's advertised as three bedrooms but was only 2 and sleeps 4. One bedroom was a cute playroom for a small child. Would be nice to have a list of TV channels that are available.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
jeduncan
Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Quiet neighborhood, close to opry mills.”
Reviewed 14 March 2017 for a stay in May 2016

Great place to stay for the weekend when in Nashville. Close to opry mills. Quiet neighborhood. Would stay there again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing