1,697 results
All reviews rooftop bar rhapsody spa front desk beautiful hotel the executive lounge mini bar construction noise club level convention center music city center top floor corner room bridgestone arena valet service country music hall of fame live music valet parking
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Girls weekend to Nashville. We could not have selected a better hotel. Hotel and staff were a 10+. We were within walking distance or a short taxi ride to everything we were in town for. Music, dancing, food, shopping.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hugh T, General Manager at The Westin Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear leighchannell1,

We strive to create lifelong memories for our guests and we have done just that for you! I am so pleased to read that you had such a memorable stay with us for your girls weekend. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel and its amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very clean. Rooms are comfortable.. the beds, bedding, towels are high quality. The hotel lobby is really nice, very modern. Overall I was very impressed. They have a nice gym also. Great experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I enjoyed my stay here. The front desk agent remembered my dogs name throughout the stay and always asked if I needed anything. I would have given a fifth star, but the valet was not very nice or helpful. Never volunteered to assist with our luggage and didn’t seem pleasant at all. The rest of the staff was exceptional. I would consider a future stay.

Room tip: Ask for an SPG guest room if your a Starwood member.

Dear JohnPaulus,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent visit with us. We are pleased you enjoyed the amenities of the property, the great customer service from my team and the well-appointed rooms. I have shared your comments about Valet with the manager so he can address this with his staff.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Very nice hotel with an approx. 10 min walk to all the downtown action. Nice room, clean hotel and Nader the bar tender was awesome! At a gala I was attending, they did not have my drink of choice. Nader used his creativity and created me a masterpiece. He was friendly and helpful!

Date of stay: March 2018

Dear Crystal C,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed the amenities of the property, the great customer service from my team and the well-appointed rooms. We will be sure to let Nader know you gave him a shout out!
We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I had to wait 90 mins to get my bags sent to my room having chased 3 times. I waited a further 50 mins for workout clothes after they said they were on their way. Wi-fi is painfully slow. Rooms are good and the bathrooms excellent. Rooftop bar is cool.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit with us. I apologize that we were not able to fulfill all your expectations as we strive to create the most positive experiences possible. It is only through such input that we can continue to improve to ensure the ongoing satisfaction for our guests.
I have shared your comments with each department so they can learn and grow from this.
We do hope that you will come back to see us in the near future.